[A]<Templars of Blood> Wed/Mon 9-11:30pm 10/12M

LF geared/experienced Mythic Raiders to join the team!

LF Ranged DPS and DPS with OS Heals for raiding in 8.3!

LF Monk and RDPS to join the raiding team!

LF geared/experienced Raiders to join the team!

LF geared/experienced Raiders to join the team!

LF geared/experienced Mythic Raiders to join the team! All DPS classes considered.

LF geared/experienced Mythic Raiders to join the team! All DPS classes considered.

Hello! Is recruitment still going on? Am a 3/12M warrior looking for a guild in Frostmourne. Would usually have purples and sometimes orange for ilvl parses.

LF a Fire Mage.

LF Geared/Experienced Fire Mage or Destro lock.

LF geared/experienced Balance Druid, Fire Mage or Destro Lock. Other exceptional DPS classes considered.

LF geared/experienced Balance Druid, Fire Mage or Destro Lock. Other exceptional DPS classes considered.

Looking for a rogue, boomkin or demon hunter. We have just got the skip and are currently focusing on Carapace progression.

can I apply for DH?

Hi I recently came back to wow I have been raiding mythic on and off for about 8 years. I decided to main rogue for shadowland and started gearing this rogue 3 weeks ago. Before I took a break I was 6/12M on my shadow priest.

I am interested in joining maybe not for carapace progression I don’t have the right corruption gear but I could be good from pre patch.