Atal Dazar latency issue

When i used Dungeon Finder my world latency goes up to 900ms in Atal Dazar :frowning: but all the other instances are fine around 150ms…can i fix that? i try reloading but that wont fix :frowning:

How many times has this happened?

I’m wondering if you’ve just been matched up with OCE or something. I’ve never had it happen via dungeon finder, but I’ve worked my way into a few OCE groups accidentally in M+ a time or two.

Definitely happens a lot when joining world boss groups.

nope i was wrong it was cross server latency issues :frowning: i really dont know how to fix this i cant even enjoy the game because of this. if it is reduced to 200 ms i am really happy with that. my world latency is like 2000 ms cant even move :frowning:

If anyone is getting 2k ms latency between US and OCE, that’s not a server issue, that’s abnormal and should be reported to Blizzard so they can follow up with ISP’s.

Playing from NZ, I get ~200 ms to US servers. Even back in 2010, I was regularly playing in the 500-600ms range, and the game was certainly playable (that’s the latency I had for Lich King 25H), not like we had a choice back then. Nowadays, anything past ~300 probably means someone somewhere needs to be alerted to fix something - pending areas with known bad infrastructure of course.