[A]<Taco Stand Bandits>Multiple Raid Team Recruitment

Taco Stand Bandits is an US alliance guild located on Proudmoore. We have casual, semi casual, and dedicated members looking to participate in the various content (Keys, Torghast, PvP, etc…) that Shadowlands has to offer. We currently have open recruitment for all that need a home, and have spots available on our 2 teams.

Raid team goals:
All our raid teams goal is to clear at minimum AOTC level content at this time, mythic will be periodically attempted if we feel the group is ready. Current progression as a guild is 10/10N and 5/10H (Fri/Sat is a brand new group, no experience running together outside current progression)

General recruitment needs
PRIORITY DPS w/ OS as healer (any class) and back up tanks.
Must be minimum of 190 - 200 ilvl with an understanding of all normal level Nathria mechanics/encounters prior to invitation to heroic progression (I.O will be checked).

Raid Times

(Contact DireRaven)
Fri/Sat 11pm - 2am PST (Proudmoore time)
Optional Sunday depending on attendance of the team. We will not be pugging this day.
Current Needs: 1 to 2 Tanks (any class), 2 to 3 Healers w/ DPS OS (must be willing to DPS unless we need the heals).

(Contact Dezzdane or AnaGrey)
*(Main Days) Tue/Thursday, sometimes raid will occur on Wednesday @ 5pm - 8pm (or till clear) PST (Proudmoore Time)
Current Progression Level- 10/10N cleared, heroic progression to begin in the near future.
please message Dezzdane or AnnaGrey for more details.

Contact Info (Battle.net IDs)
Guild Master - Dezzdane#1143
Weekday Raid Lead - AnaGrey#11494
Weekend Team Raid Lead - DireRaven#1119268

Feel free to get into contact with us if you are interested in raiding, or just need a home!

2 Likes

bump this!

bump you up!

bump it up

bump this!

Bump
/10char

bump it up!

Bumpin it!

Bumpin up!

Hello! I think I would be a good fit for your guild and am very interested. I added you on Bnet and would love to get in touch (Narasham#1631).

Bump, looking for late night Druid/Monk heals and more caster dps!

Bump, looking for melee dps now and 1 healer

If you ever have need for a rdps im a very experience mythic raider and am very interested in a late night guild Evoldreams9#1228

bump this!

Bump! Still looking for 3 Melee/Ranged DPS with an OS Heal spec. 4/10N First week with a completely new group.

Bump this!

I am interested. I mainly play healer with dps offspec but other way around is fine for me too. Currently playing this resto/balance druid as main. Normally I play around 9pm to 12am but since the raid days are Friday and Saturday, I probably could make it work. My battle tag is Syleira#1238. I will try to contact someone in the guild.

Bump this!

Bump it up!

Bump!
10char