At what time can we create more than 3 characters?

That’s not the launch time. That’s just the character creation limit being returned to normal.

3 pm PDT is launch time.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply Kaivax.

:rofl: I like this.

1 Like

The character limit being removed five hours early was not announced weeks ago; it doesn’t affect me as I will be able to log on at 13:00 EDT (1:00 PM), luckily, but it does affect others. That being said, I agree with the rest of your statement; when you have a simultaneous global launch some regions are going to get the short end of the stick and some will luck out, and it can’t be avoided. People that act like their region should get the best launch time (for them) is rather selfish.

2 Likes

Do you…do you want a tissue or?

2 Likes

Old blanchy…might change server

Thanks Kaivax!

thank you for the info i’ll be waiting to make my 3 more toons

Oh yes because we can all make plans to not work the day this happens… Got news for you. Even if I did request off I wouldn’t get it right now. Short handed and lots of work to do.

To top it off I will not be home till 11 that night. Chances are I will get to log into Classic Thursday at best. Now I never said this had to be designed around my schedule. I simply said it is more of the same.

I started playing WoW before I had a Wife, career, and kids. Got all of that now and I just don’t see how I can make the time to have that experience again. My life just will not let it happen.

??

What’s the purpose of this diary entry.

1 Like

Monday 10 am PDT

1 Like

Gryff, what name were you trying to get on what server? I’ll try to grab it for you if I can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly my brother will be at work when the rest of the names and new servers come up, so I will be trying to save his names and mine for our other characters.

If you can’t get time off just call sick or quit.

Show some commitment for once in your life.

5 Likes

Need to reschedule me in for about 9:55 am please… lol

that means there will be lots o char d/t player boredom waiting to get on the game when it does launch

That’s why I took a week off work myself.

I can’t imagine playing with 50 char…way too many

5 hours.
Before launch.
hours

FIVE HOURS. APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD.
——————————-
Sorry Luna,
No, new realms and ability to reserve up to ten names per realm on Monday the 26th, 10 AM Pacific, but the game isn’t live until Tuesday, 3 PM Pacific

That’s funny, rofl