At this point, just bring back legion MM

Just dont make sidwinders and marked shot cleave so its your top damage and incorperate lock and load to actually give you more than one proc a game. Like, is this just ganna be how bad marksmanship is for an entire expansion?

Like revert what it is now to something to one of our past expansions and tune the numbers, anything is better than how bad it is now.

And no, my hunter fantasy is not a hunter with a spear RUNNING AT MY TARGET with some club in my hand rather than running away from it with a bow and arrow, it just wont be.

It blows my mind that you gutted survival, the funnest ranged hunter spec into some meele trash that i know for a fact that 95% of hunters hate the idea but only play it because its the only viable option.

Jellybeanz, the best hunter in the game literally just flops in a minute when all the other classes Last to 40, 50, even 70% damp! Wow lol.

4 Likes

Sadly im 99% sure they dont care enough to fix MM, seeing as how feedback was ignored from WAY back

1 Like

Edit “Just bring back Legion MM” and replace “Legion” with “WOTLK” or “MOP”. Then remove “MM” from the title completely and remove your entire post. No additional content is needed. Just entirely roll back to WOTLK or Legion and bam, great game!

2 Likes

Blizzard doesnt wanna confuse the community and give them readiness, HOW DO I USE IT! tranq shot, silence shot, short root trap, short knock trap, too many buttons too often! Blizz keeping it simple with the four buttons.

i mean we cant even handle a pvp vendor.

Can we have Cata MM back instead of Legion MM or even MoP I had so much fun with MM back then.

1 Like

Omg, what are all these abilities in my spellbook?

Also, where’s the pvp vendor?

I think this version of MM is way funner to play then legion’s version of cleave MM. This version reminds me a bit of how fun Vanilla/TBC MM was. Our single target burst is excellent, our mobility is decent, we’re just lacking a bit of defensives and CC to round out the spec. At least now the aoe is in our control and doesn’t just auto break traps when players stack on it.

legion hunter comps had more cc than mop rmd

get out of here with that garbage

Cata MM was legit. This.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/8-1-5-marksman-discussion/84343?u=bertimus-sargeras

My hunter is still 110 or something because MM is so bad to play.

Remember when Conc Shot could be talented for a 20% chance to stun the target. I actually miss that, would totally take that back :stuck_out_tongue:

Legion MM was dumpster fire. I know things are always better in the past, but I won’t ever forget how much I disliked that spec.

Bring MM back to Cata. Huge toolkit. Fun, rampy damage. So much better…

1 Like

Unless by “Legion” you mean “BFA prepatch”, before the double tap nerf, I prefer the BFA 8.1 MM. It’s still subpar, and the rotations are indeed clunky, but it’s more competitive in general PVP than we were in most of Legion.

It wasn’t my favorite either but at least it worked.