At the End of the Day

We are building a community here, were building friendships here and we are building A GOD DAMN AMAZING RAID TEAM.
Brings this salty man joy. #boomers#Classic#welcomehome so that the kids understand it.

2 Likes

This team has been so supportive, it’s restored my faith in the community.

2 Likes

Without a doubt the most active guild I’ve ever been a part of.

2 Likes

Awesome guild full people willing to quest and dungeon with you. Although it does need more gnomes.

3 Likes

Guild is awesome. Great people and everyone is super helpful.

3 Likes

Come and get killed by random Kobolds and furbolgs with us!

2 Likes

^ This. And I haven’t seen any of the toxicity you often see in big guilds.

3 Likes

Everyone seems anxious to help each other here!

1 Like

Whoo! Finally got my classic character to show up. Had to log out like 6 times before it could work.

On another note, I really like this guild. Yes, we’re anxious to help each other. It’s how we stay ahead. Plus it’s super nice.

P.S.- I know when chatting in guild, people usually shorten someone’s name to reference them. I’m Anomaly, but instead of Anom, can ya’ll please just call me Mal? It’s easier on my brain. k, thanks. :smiley:

2 Likes

Enjoyed the launch with this crew. Looking forward to playing a lot more with them. Join us.

1 Like

Been having a blast so far. Love the fresh/clean feel. I’m so broke. I love it.

1 Like

Feels like coming home again.

1 Like

Bump and reminder to get up out of your chair and stretch! Also, drink some water!

1 Like

Psh, I would have joined you guys on my alt, but you’re Alliance. QQ

1 Like

We don’t need no stinking standing and water. I’m running in game all the time, and mages give me the water.

1 Like

If only I could find a way to connect my eliptical to my PC and pedal to move my character forward. :thinking:

1 Like

Our guild may have suboptimal in the name but it’s certainly not anything less than fantastic. Very supportive and friendly environment that welcomes any newcomers!

1 Like

60 hype boys

1 Like

Come be part of the community and get phat lootz on the way. Boomers unite.

1 Like

Don’t miss out on the beginning of something great!

1 Like