At least alliance tries to protect civilian casualties

Genn doesn’t say that, he just says attacking the city.

1 Like

actually, its pretty darn apt. I dont know why you are getting miffed as it follows exactly with what you are saying.

He never even says city.
He just says press the attack or something.

No clue what you are on about.

okay, so not actually attack the funeral, just launch an invasion.

That is a bit different

replied to wrong person, didnt mean you phea

No, it’s honestly not. Attacking during a funeral is pretty small potatoes in comparison to the nukes, especially if both end up ending the war. Especially considering the level of restraint the Alliance showed during their initial invasion, where civilian casualties were avoided (even with the Dark Iron’s attack, the level remained pretty low) and they left immediately after killing their king.

1 Like

Who else would be get targeted during the funeral?
and like i said, nothing assured you that the main target could just, you know just escape.
or that another risky attack would be enough to end the war.
because the advantage was pressed when they decided it to end it before naz.

1 Like

I’m fairly certain they didn’t wipe out the entirety of the Zandalari military in the first attack, or the significant Horde presence in Dazar’alor. Not saying they should’ve, but civilians definitely aren’t the only ones there.

well then i guess that we would need more details in how this attack would be done.
would the use bombs? this time they would try to take the city? who the hell knows. blizzard wrote it ambiguously on purpose.

considering most of the population of zandalar was there at the funeral, attacking the funeral is equivalent to attacking the entire city population. In which case, its exactly the same, an indiscriminate attack on a population center.

Note that while i might seem like i am, im not actually condemning you if this is your view as it does make a sort of robotic sense.

They didn’t even really write it at all. All we know is that both Shaw and Nathanos say that the Alliance is on the verge of winning the war, and a followup attack to end it is immediately shot down.

Most of the population of Zandalar was there at the first battle too, yet they weren’t attacked there either.

I do agree that this whole scenario is rather ambigious and we are assuming the literal worse case scenario of the alliance making a complete surprise attack on a funeral without any warning whatsoever.

No, to be fair they weren’t all of them there.
now many people have came from multiple places of zuldazar to pay their respect to rasthaboi.

and yes they were being attacked by dark irons going nuts.

Even so, the majority of the population that WAS there wasn’t attacked. Even with the Dark Iron aggression, more civilians were left alone than attacked. So my point still stands.

To be fair, they had time to flee and were spread out. In this scenario, the entire city population is condensed in the center, with civilians intermingled with military so densely that neither group can separate from the other.

The worst case scenario assumes that the Alliance would go out of their way to attack them there, the Zandalari military would put them in harm’s way during the battle, and that Zandalar wouldn’t see them coming - all of which didn’t occur during the first attack, so I doubt it would occur during the second one.

This just feels like assuming the worst hypothetical will occur.

As we all know, blizzard is not above petty shock value stories.

but i agree this is the literal worst case scenario and seems rather unlikely.

1 Like

When they got involved? If you mean provinding them a place to stay then the KT also doesn’t deserve any pity for Brennadan because they were also keeping some alliance leaders there as well the goverment of the island didn’t publically punished the deserters of Daelin that were still attacking Durotan after the death of the Admiral.

Now can you see how your logic is literally the same as Sylvanas with just justifying minor things as aggression? Besides the Zandalari needed the horde to take care of G’huun and his old gods cultist just like the KT needed that as well or else we would be fighting against 2 old gods right now

Dazar’alor stands because his people are strong willed that doesn’t about the feelings of the other side. Unlike your city of Shattran and Karabor

Playing with the void is as bad as necromancy because Umbric was doing the same while summoning powerful void entities that could easily run rampant and summon even more powerful entities if they are ever let loose? Dude destroying wild life and children of a wild god is always bad not matter what kind of magic you use.

Also that last part is just LOL

P.D: Are you that guy Karlandro?

Yeah no… Alliance just felt sorry for the last standing Troll city on zeroth I guess.

2 Likes

Well, the faction invasions and the attack on Anglepoint Wharf see the Zandalari directly aiding the Horde against the Alliance.

Also I dunno why you’re invoking Brennadam and Sylvanas, but it looks a lot like a very weak straw man.

Dazar’alor stands because they’ve haughtily hid themselves away, and even though they pride themselves on not using slaves, they’ll gladly ally with those that do. Stands? Sure. Stands strong? I don’t think so.

Also Zandalar and the Draenei genocide are two unequivocal instances. The Draenei were attacked without warning for nothing. Had nothing to do with their will or whose feelings they cared for.

The Horde practices both of those things.

Everything in your post was basically incorrect, and you should stop RPing outside of World’s End Tavern.

4 Likes