At least 5,000 HKs in SW and IF as Marksman

I think you mean to say, “You’re welcome for the laugh,” since you gave us an opportunity to laugh at you instead. But your class/spec preferences are the least of what has concerned me. Your attitude is at best unwelcome in this manner of company. We stuck with this class when the smart and easy thing to do would have been to ditch it completely. Some of want to make the class something respectable besides a suffer-miserably-playing-it-or-QQ affair, that even someone of the likes of you can make a home away from home in Hunter.

You ought to be thanking us as contributors, otherwise you’ll drop SV the moment it becomes obsolete like Sub rogues from Legion had done in BFA. But hey, it would be all good. There’s plenty of other good MELEE to choose from yet in the wonderful world of MeleeCraft that would easily surpass SV across the whole board.

2 Likes

Tl;dr

Btw I’m in SW again. But we both know you’re too much of a coward to show up.

1 Like

We’ve been through this the first time months ago. That would be like me calling you a coward for not showing up the 2-4 nights a week I was hunting in SW regular. But you sound so brave from an Alli-majority situation. How your tone would change if you transferred to Normal, but I’m not going to call you a coward for that. As the Welsh proverb goes, it’s easy to be brave behind a wall.

2 Likes

Which you proved when you threatened me after our first disagreement. And then you immediately chickened out :rofl:

1 Like

So basically this is what you say to all Normals who PvP. Why should I take it so personal? You just want to flex it over our server type. I don’t even understand what I originally said was “threatening”, because you have to understand that the way our server type communicates is different. You were the one who instigated all this so you’re not doing a good job living up to your own words. I bet I could pull up our first contact and find that you were the one who used “threatening “ language first. But I didn’t care then because it’s too easily chalked up as keyboard warrior bravado.

2 Likes

Sorry it took so long to get around to this. I only reply to one dickhead a day, you see.
I thought, just possibly the pretension you were exuding was by mistake. Now I see the cast on both your arms from patting yourself on the back and your strained voice screaming for praise.

Something I’ll point out. You killed a bunch of unprepared players in an open environment. You didn’t however Jungyup in 3’s and win the world finals. You didn’t even step a toe in an arena for all that crooning.

You became the most efficient amateur in a sea of beginners with a ranged class on your on turf.

Uh, GG I guess?

1 Like

I know your name, you’re that cowardly little goblin that tucks tail and runs to the stockade the instant anyone even looks your direction. I’ve chased your sorry green backside down dozens of times when you tried to kill me thinking I was afk, and every time your opening volley fails to kill the target your immediate reaction is to run away.

This in no way makes you a good pvper, and to be honest you’re no better than the 120’s sitting in a level 30 zone killing people with 1% of their HP total. Try real pvp someday, then maybe you’ll have something to brag about.

1 Like

I went through the trouble of logging in, just to comment on how ridiculous this comment is. I’m upset that I wasted my time reading this persons post about him praising himself and bragging about his accomplishments on wow…and I even think it’s absolutely okay to feel some self worth about meeting goals in a video game. Or else, why play them? But this guy…nah…lol Im even dumb enough to waste my time typing this comment about how dumb and loserish this dudes post is. I just felt compelled…to tell OP that he’s…a…fill in the blank. I’m not gonna be mean, forget it lol

1 Like

I’m not the worst one. I may even be the best. I’m Mickey Mouse. Anyone who PvPs for real and is good at it are going to be those, so I’m not dodging that insult for anything. “Power corrupts”, so anyone you know in RL who’s a somebody in your community is going to have a little bit of that full-of-himself/herself.

Why were they flagged, then? If you’re flagged in any place besides a Sanctuary and you’re not prepared, whose fault is that? Was I supposed to PM them first and let them know I’m coming for them, something like a “courtesy call” that says, “Hey, I’m going to be PvPing in this area and you’re flagged, which makes you a target. You’ll need to defend yourself or get out of dodge.”

It just wasn’t the PvP I desired to do. I’m not going to go all Marlon Brando On The Waterfront or whatever, but you make a valid point somewhere in that. “I coulda been a contender, I coulda been somebody.” If I truly applied myself, I could seem myself being the leading Arena MM. I simply just chose not to go that route. I chose to be a bum. A bum that put to shame the dragonslayers and Arena junkies, but a bum nonetheless.

Just say it was a sea. Make no mistake it was a grabbag of all kinds of players. I’ve killed the bads and the guds. I’ve even killed a monk who was 2,400+ in 3’s back in Season 2. You can’t assume everyone who is flagged in SW is a beginner. Oftentimes, the pros often come in response by word-of-mouth, which makes the hunt even more interesting.

@Nightlynx

It’s a trade secret when I decide to head there or whatever reaction I take. I don’t discuss trade secrets in publick.

Which is exactly what you do when you’re ganking someone in Org who might be a wee bit too tough for a fast, clean gank? Hmm? You’re going to turn tail and head for RFC, right? I’m not trying to pass judgment how you do things, so I appreciate it if you don’t do the same to me.

That’s not completely true because with all the work I spend on progression, I’m the best equipped I can be to take on 110-120’s. There’s toons people use to just kill lowbies only, meaning they wouldn’t use them to actually engage people at their charlevel and ilvl. Even so, the cruel, cruel law of “red is dead” still stands.

@Girthquakes

Am I different from the others? Who doesn’t brag about the things they’ve done that nobody else has done before? You would be making an argument that I’m more similar rather than different to the core raiders/dungeoneers and arena junkies. Would I buy it? I’m not sure yet. I can’t say I wanted to be record lead in city kills “just to be different” than the 8/8M types.

Imagine thinking that bragging about killing people AFK in the major cities makes you a “good pvp’er”…

1 Like

Congrats. I wish you could have seen the old days! Was a blast!

1 Like

Lol SV fotm,thats cute…

Narcissist: noun: a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
That is the narcissist angle.

You realized you’re endangering yourself to be considered mentally deficient because you took that out of context? That was saying that I’m the best to get along with. If you want to talk about true narcissism, you’ll find such at the tippier tops than mine.

Do you even know what that acronym stands for? And do you have a camera hacking tool that allows you to verify someone’s actually AFK based on what the camera picks up?

Now I really want my Tripple D’s.

I don’t understand this thread. You killed people in Stormwind and Ironforge? Why? Alliance players are in Boralus or in Nazjatar. You can kill hundreds of people per day in Nazjatar if you just do that all day. But it doesn’t prove anything.

I fragged people in SW and IF by myself, in territories that aren’t contested. Nazjatar only has Alliance on reset days for WM on(I like to call them weekend warriors). It’s to say that you have to go where the Alliance are and they’re not easily found just anywhere in the world with WM on.

It proves, ultimately, that Alliance is not safe in their home cities. That’s what the Alliance likes to think. They love their safe places, don’t they? Well, such complacency has ruined the PvP experience A-side, so Allis like me need to go and drive the point home rather intimately why they need to start taking WPvP a little bit more respectfully serious.

No, it doesn’t prove that at all.

I like your roleplay investment, but your conclusions don’t match your evidence.

Within my sharding, it sure does, which even includes your server. You can be safe if you turn WM off. I’m not talking about non-participants of PvP. In fact, someone argued that I shouldn’t hunt in the cities because that would drive more people into PvP non-participation. But I thought that BFA was going to be the expansion that would change everything. Unfortunately, the Horde kept beating the Alliance in every patch. 8.0 would be the last chance I decided to give my faction.

The Horde still holds up as the better faction to PvP for altogether. I enjoyed hunting in SW and IF, but esoterically it has done nothing to motivate Alliance. Who wants to PvP for a faction that won’t even stand up for themselves half the time when they’re being attacked within their home cities? But try to hunt in Orgrimmar and you would get a flagged response that’s comparable to the arrival of policemen.

I’m looking for something new to do beginning in SLs. I don’t need to keep hunting in Alliance cities, but at the same time I will most likely do my PvP H-side in other places because the Alliance hasn’t changed one bit. This is besides the point of the actual thread that one Hunter spec is capable of obtaining thousands of urban HK’s. Maybe it was too easy in hindsight because it’s Alliance. It’s worth nothing that Hordies are not pushovers in PvP.

For as full of yourself as you are, you haven’t found the stones to faction change. If world pvp is truly your love as you claim, the fact you’re playing horde makes you a joke.

I’m not going to spend hundreds of dollars transferring all my toons over to Horde. It’s not so hard these days to build a new toon up from scratch and make it current on content. I’m still an Alliance mainer, but I “moonlight” PvPing for the Horde. Literally also, since I’m a night owl who mostly PvPs at night.

If you want to deal with the kiddos, that’s on you. Or if you want to run with your personal glorified crew, that’s your choice too. At my RL age and veterancy, to be brutally honest? I’m sick and tired of it all, dude. I actually want to have real fun in PvP. The Horde, as a community, have much better-adjusted people for the sport.