At devsssssss

People grouping together breaks gameplay? I thought community was what classic was about.

I know exactly whats going on and have a feeling you do too. You just want to ride the wave as long as possible before it gets fixed.

I brought this up on a Reddit post (yeah…I know) just relaying information and was flamed and downvoted into oblivion by people saying “THEY WON’T BAN IT’S NOT BANNABLE”…like…can you guys not understand warnings? Did mom never count down from 3 for you as a kid?

I stopped playing classic a few months ago, having reached 60 on a tank, which isn’t fun to play, imagine that! My only alliance characters were bank alts. I just have kept up on what’s being posted in the forums.

So if you havent in months, and have done zero pvp why would your opinion matter on this subject? Or are you here to troll? Because i reported you as one.

So you’re admitting you abuse the reporting system. Sweet. You don’t really have any survival instincts, do you?

Them? Responding? Vulpera Threads?

They ignored everything about player feedback this expansion.

Hey man you seem really worked up and bitter about this so let me give you some real world advice: take a break from WoW for a bit

It’s not worth letting a video game affect your mood like this and make you a rude & angry person. A few weeks/months away from the game would probably do wonders for you. No I’m not trolling.

Cheers & good luck

So classic and retail communities can unite over the issue of developers not listening to either of them. :rofl::rofl:

UNITE WE STAND ! DIVIDE WE FALL !

2 Likes

For some reason it is not possible on horde side. I don’t know much in depth about the issue.

1 Like

It has to do with queue time, which is much greater for horde and essentially instant for alliance, as well as queuing multiple parties at the same time and dropping queue without penalty if they are not all in the same raid id.

You knew this was coming. Re-roll. Git gud. Quit.

Not responding to you OP. This was what EVERY horde said during the P2 genocide that went on for a month.

Do with it what you will.

Wow… lol this is sadly so true. RIP

No they don’t.

Whatever concerns exist in Classic, I don’t think that pivoting to make AV the crucial center of dev attention is a responsible use of assets.

PvP is a side game. Just because LOUD people yell a lot about it does not make it consequential to anyone else. Go work on crafting or something if the BGs are making you unhappy.

Oh - and our forum is over there-> https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/classic-discussion/172

2 Likes

Get in line. BFA is first to be balanced in PvP, and that won’t happen.

I can’t believe i’m going to say this but it’s an MMO, it’s not all about your fun.
After the total destruction the Alliance suffered in AV these past few months they have earned a little bit of payback.

Good morning. Lol

LOL what?

ALSO LOL at all the people that said nothing will happen.
mmo-champion com/topic/1110802-alterac-valley-adjustments-incoming/

Link a “cute Vulpera thread” that a blue has commented in recently. Here, I will even help ya out.

Point out the cute Vulpera thread in the Blue Tracker for me.

I get that the lack of communication on certain things is always frustrating but don’t make such hyperbolic statements when they are not true. Most the recent blue posts have been responding to bugs, hotfixes, ect.

blue.mmo-champion com/topic/1110771-vulpera-hype/

Are you just bad at your job or what?

Oh cool, an EU post and only one out of how long a list of non-Vulpera posts? Fair enough, you got me there, there is a single one.

Also, “Job”, haha okay.