Astral Perfect Victory - Major Oversight

I doubt a dev will even read this, but maybe you will. If we are intended to get 17 victories against Khonsu, in a row, in order to obtain the hidden astral perfect victory accolade, how are we to be expected to compete for the ONE Wandering Swordsman in Silithus? It’s bad enough that Warriors are already camping this guy for their chance at the Sudden Death rune. To add to this, only one Warrior can even attempt to fight Khonsu at a time. Factor in competition for finding and talking to the Wandering Swordsman, time spent fighting the boss, and assuming 17 wins in a row without failure, you are looking at a minimum of 3-4 hours. I expect it to take days for most people if they have the will power to run around Silithus that long. I know this is designed to be for the ultra sweat lords and for bragging rights, but can we get some quality of life update to getting to the boss fight? Maybe let the Wandering Swordsman roam Silithus, but don’t teleport away when someone interacts with it. Also, instance the boss fight to let multiple Warriors fight at once, separately. 17 wins in a row is asking a lot already, but at the very least having the opportunity to hop right back in after a success/ failure would feel better. There is SO much time wasted just running around Silithus.

1 Like

Sounds like your enjoying your megaserver.

Here’s a tip free character transfer to shadowstrike do your quest then transfer back.

Something has to be done, bad enough he’s not just nerfing warriors but nuking them for stance swapping as well, which our tier sets are all about. Then to top it off if you lose you lose all your credits and back to competing with others at ground zero. Making something for fun and bragging rights into “I lost after getting 5 victories because of a singular pixel. I’m done.” Just extremely defeating. Stand by that this whole thing is severely easier with .5 gear than tier sets which is utterly asinine at best or purposefully done by a dev at worse.

Also mega servers just make it more abundantly clear how awful not phasing this thing is. On smaller barren ones just having ONE person will make this a hell still and put on an extra hour at best. Honestly, just put him at the GY, show the corpses of those who have failed at his feet. Would be cooler aesthetically at least.