[H] <Astral> 9/9M, 1/2M - LF Shadow Priest, Ele Sham, Hunter, Moonkin & Disc Priest. Paid Xfer!

Sometimes, I think about drowning in a giant tub of pudding.

1 Like

stop being alliance Vsper :wink:

1 Like

New phone who dis

1 Like

eyes you Who are you?

1 Like

Different smells in the a dog’s urine can tell other dogs whether the dog leaving the message is female or male, old or young, sick or healthy, happy or angry.

1 Like

Zorba, an English mastiff, is the biggest dog ever recorded. He weighed 343 pounds and measured 8’ 3" from his nose to his tail.

1 Like

A puppy is born blind, deaf, and toothless.

1 Like

Give me your interest and your btag.

1 Like

Free warrior spot for the taking.

1 Like

Terrible Hunters in need of replacing.

1 Like

Vsper says hi.

1 Like

Laika, a Russian stray, was the first living mammal to orbit the Earth, in the Soviet Sputnik spacecraft in 1957. Though she died in space, her daughter Pushnika had four puppies with President John F. Kennedy’s terrier, Charlie.

1 Like

Kiribati consists of about 32 atolls and one solitary island (Banaba), extending into the eastern and western hemispheres, as well as the northern and southern hemispheres. It is the only country that is situated within all four hemispheres.

1 Like

Weird dog laws include allowing police offers in Palding, Ohio, to bite a dog to quiet it. In Ventura County, California, cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex without a permit.

1 Like

Raid with us.

1 Like

Random Dog Fact

1 Like

Dogs with big, square heads and large ears (like the Saint Bernard) are the best at hearing subsonic sounds.

1 Like

I’m sleepy

1 Like

I’m always sleepy.

1 Like

I am the essence of sleepy.

1 Like