[H] <Astral> 9/9M, 1/2M - LF Shadow Priest, Ele Sham, Hunter, Moonkin & Disc Priest. Paid Xfer!

@ US-Turalyon (Horde)

Currently Recruiting:

• Ranged DPS: Moonkin w/ Resto OS, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Warlock, Elemental Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Arms/Fury Warrior, Demon Hunter
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Shaman
  • ANY exceptional players
  • Will offer paid Transfers

https://www.astralguild.com

Potential applicants should have mythic experience in Legion or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below.

Schedule:

• Tuesday: 9pm- 12am EST (6pm - 9pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST (6pm - 9pm PST)
  • Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (6pm - 9pm PST)
  • *We do raid first two Sundays of a new tier.

About Us:
@ US-Turalyon (Horde) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

Current Progression:

• 1/2m Crucible of Storms

Battle for Azeroth:

• 9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor US 104
  • 8/8 Mythic Uldir US 121

Legion Progression:

• 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
  • 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
  • 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold
  • 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
  • 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
  • Guild repairs for mains and alts
  • Full guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, etc.
  • Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
  • Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
  • Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts:
Recruit Lead: Vsper (Btag & Discord Vsper#1724)
Officers: Terra (Btag & Discord Terra#1216), Ayegon (Btag Ayegon#1108)

12 Likes

Congrats guys on Mythic G’huun! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Sieara :slight_smile:

4 Likes

https://www.astralguild.com

5 Likes

Wait, G’Huun is dead? I didn’t dream it?

7 Likes

Well it’s time for another round of facts!

5 Likes

0 tendies were harmed during all of uldir

6 Likes

Tendies sound pretty good right now

4 Likes

Trust level thing on forum is BS

5 Likes

Shadows over Innistrad

6 Likes

today for breakfast i had scrambled eggs with monterey jack cheese in a spinach wrap.

7 Likes

Give me that trust level Blizzard

5 Likes

Boros Golgari

5 Likes

Blizzard allow me to reply to myself

4 Likes

Turalyon love <3

6 Likes

ten letters

5 Likes

If you punch yourself in the leg, and it hurts, are you considered strong or weak?

6 Likes

Yes but I have to type 10 characters to reply.

4 Likes

Level 1 trust

4 Likes

10 character reply

4 Likes