[A][Stormrage] AoTC guild Recruiting for Ny'alotha

<Chaotic Existence> is an Ahead of the Curve Heroic raiding guild on US-Stormrage looking for like-minded raiders for Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Background

Recently transferred to Stormrage, <Chaotic Existence> has many roots going as far back as Vanilla WoW. Our current group recruitment is composed of diverse, multicultural friends (maybe a French Canadian or two) who played together at some point over WoW’s lifetime. Those wide-ranging connections and friendships have brought together our current raiding team.

Raid Environment

We’re an easygoing group looking to have a good time during raid. What do we consider to be a good time? The satisfying experience of coordinating the death of an internet boss. Sometimes it’s easy. Sometimes it’s frustrating. Sometimes we go in with a plan that works and sometimes we have to rework it. Once the boss is dead, however, the feeling of having to do it all over again the following week is what we live for. In short, we aim to progress through a challenging raid difficulty without sacrificing what makes the game fun.

Player Expectations

We have a wide spectrum of experienced raiders in our group. Some have completed Mythic as current content at some point in their raiding careers, some have only experienced Normal/Heroic. Our focus with this group is to expect players to have a good, knowledgeable grasp of their respective classes, and we expect the same in our recruits. Simple things like having correct gems/enchants are a no-brainer. Prior research for fights is obviously encouraged. While this is not a Mythic-focused guild, we like to raid with every advantage possible.

Guild provides some raiding supplies, such as food/flasks. We do ask that players contribute to the guild bank in order to keep those supplies available. We also ask that people show up about 5-10 minutes early so that we can start pulling right at start time.

Raid Times

Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30pm to 10:30pm EST

Progression

The guild is Currently 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M in the Eternal Palace

We are looking for

raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Even if you don’t see your particular class/spec listed, do not hesitate to reach out! We are always looking for exceptional players!

Priest disc/shadow

Warrior Fury/Arms

DH Havoc

Shaman Elemental

Contact Info

Cashonly#0105 on Discord

Onlyhuman#1448 on Btag

Excited to get to meet some new people!

We’re a lot of fun, I assure you. No strangers to M+ either. 10-12 keys are our sweet spot, though a core group of folks have been known to dabble in higher keys.

Did everyone you know switch to Classic? We still raid come join us.

Excited for raid tonight! Come join us!

Killed the Queen! 8/8H EP!

This is just about the exact guild I was looking for. See my post here

1 Like

Add me in game i should be online Tonight battletag is Onlyhuman#1448

Starting Mythic Eternal Palace this Tuesday!

First Night of Mythic Eternal Palace :smiley:

1/8M Eternal Palace!

Working on Mythic Radiance tonight, if anyone wants to try the group out!

Cross realm Mythic open today lets go!

2/8 Mythic EP now! lets keep it going

Come join and gear up for 8.3 we speed clear EP Heroic every Tuesday

Still need newbies

Recruiting for Shadowlands 8.3 need a few Dps and healers to Finish off or roster