[A][Stormrage] <AGoGF> Recruiting cloth rDPS for Mythic CE Shadowlands raiding!

Hey there. We’re [A Group of Good Friends] . A brief summary of who we are:

We originally formed under a different name in Legion after a handful of us came back to the game after WoD, back then we were known as On Emerald Dream. We did manage to achieve Cutting Edge for the first 2 of the 3 tiers before we regrouped under a different banner, [Persistent] . We took quite the break in the middle of Uldir for a number of personal reasons that coincidentally hit us all at once, and while we didn’t raid together as a group for the rest of BFA we were still a strong group, bonding outside of WoW through other games, some of us in real life adventures like meeting up at Blizzcon, and just plain ol’ chatting, hanging out on discord voice channels.

A number of us have stayed busy and earned Cutting Edge for most of the tiers (rip uu’nat) or multiple keystone masters or even gladiator, and we’ve come to realize that the gameplay outside of the guild we were just isn’t the same when comparing it to our adventures in all of Legion and early BFA. We’ve all made the decision to re-group for Shadowlands and let me tell you launch day couldn’t come soon enough. With most of us still riding on the hype train since Blizzcon and the experiences we’ve had on Beta, a lot of us have probably talked about everything related to shadowlands from gameplay to lore at least a couple of hours a day. We’re excited to get out of (What we all consider) one of the worst expansions in WoW’s history, dive into lore that’s completely new, and just enjoy the game in the best way we know how: With the right guild.

Raid times, recruitment needs, discord, what you can expect from us below:

Raid Times:
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 PM CST to 11:00 PM CST

Recruitment Needs: (updated 10/28)
-Considering any cloth rDPS.

Applying:
Respond here or join our discord! Previous mythic exp is not required.

When you join our Discord, you’ll immediately have a private channel made that only you and officers can read and respond to. You can post all relevant information in the channel and ask us all sorts of questions. You can also see our main general channel just to get kind of a glimpse of who we are as a group.

What to expect raiding with us:
It’s Cutting Edge or go home. We may seem casual with this type-up, and we understand if many of you have any sort of doubt about us. We define ourselves as serious casuals, as we aren’t dedicating more than two raid days a week, but we still manage to conquer the hardest challenges WoW has to offer in the time frame without issue. Most of us take this game very seriously but find the toxicity you generally get with high-end gameplay to just genuinely ruin any sort of experience. We think that high-end performance in any sort of PvP or PvE environment and elitism shouldn’t be exclusive with one another.

We can promise a fun, serious environment, filled with guildmates who have thick skin, take criticism, and aren’t looking to waste anyone’s time. We love to help one another when needed, and we look forward to the new people we’ll inevitably meet when this expansion drops. We want to kill mythic bosses but we understand the labor pains behind progression, troubles in a fight that one raider may have that other raiders don’t and how to work past it – We feel most guilds don’t handle these situations in any correct way which is what sets us apart from the others.

We just simply ask all of our raiders to come to raid prepared, be friendly, be serious, and be capable of taking criticism. Think you’ll be a good fit? We look forward to hearing from you. Not entirely sure? Join our discord, idle, see what we’re about.

A good morning post! Bump!

Come check us out! We have the best puns on Stormrage.

Upping for more visibility.

Afternoon post! Bump!

I’m interested! I am looking to either play enh/resto shaman at the start of this expansion, but also have been looking at disc/shadow priest. I have played resto shaman and mw monk for the last 2 tiers at a heroic and some mythic level. I’ll join the discord!

+1! Upping.

We have cookies!

And the best dad jokes.

Good evening! Bump!

more souls to sacrifice to denathrius

Lets all have fun dancing our way through next tier!

gamers gamin’

Late night bump :slight_smile:

among us with the boys

I’m a bad imposter guys.

Good morning! +1 to bump.

He is definitely the bad imposter

Afternoon bump

Come banish horde to the Shadowrealm!