[A][Stormrage] 234 6/10H Resto Shaman Looking for Weekend Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey there! I am currently looking for a raiding guild that is looking to progress mythic/going for CE. My current raiding guild switched up their raiding days and it is now cutting into my IRL time. I have tried to make it work but it’s just really starting to weigh on me. I am willing to server transfer, I am more hesitant to go horde right now, I grew up playing horde but all my source of gold making is Alliance and the cost to move multiple toons over via faction and server doesn’t look appealing to me.

Shadowlands is the first expansion I have really took raiding and keys seriously (KSM in both seasons and this season looking to push higher) and so I have been hard-pressed to find a home that fits my schedule and one I can progress with. In CN I went 4/10M also got to do 100+ pulls on M SLG when I moved to my current guild. I do have a 228 Venthyr Hpal I could play, but I am less comfortable with him playing at a higher level vs my Rsham, also my Rsham has his unholy socket set ranked up twice already too.

My Rsham can flex Ele as needed, although all my logs are in Resto. Ideally, I’d love to find a guild that raided Saturday/Sunday but I know that’s rare so I am flexible to do a Friday/Saturday combo or something.

Contact info: Disc- Demagogue#2078 Bnet- DuckButrSlap#1959

Message me for my logs! The forums won’t let me post a link here.

Heyyyy Demagogue,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

We’re looking to add a resto shaman to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We are currently 7/10H with Fatescribe to 39%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hi, dropping our spam here! Let me know if we interest you :slight_smile: [H][Area 52] <Umbral Ultimatum> 7/11 H, 10/11 N, 9/10 M SoD LF Mage LGBTQ+ Fri/Sat