<Assembly Required> 9/9H 4/9M, 4hr/week raid! Tues/Wed 9-11PM EST - LF DPS

< Assembly Required > is currently recruiting DPS for Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible. If you’re looking for a stable guild with a shorter raid time, we might be the guild for you!
The guild was formed towards the end of WotLK, and most raiders have raided together across several expansions. Our goal is to clear AotC and progress through mythic in the upcoming raid. We are looking for reliable and like-minded raiders to boost our raid roster.

Raid Info:

Tues and Wed: 9PM - 11PM EST

Recruitment needs:

DPS (warlocks/hunters - full)

Contact us for more info or with questions!
Razzers#1982

Looking for more peeps

It’s almost go time!

Looking for more friends to come join us!

Grats to all the lvl 70s out there

Looking for 70 friends

Looking for a druid? I normally play Bear, but I can do dps druid if needed. Prefer Feral, but can do balance

Hey Gumble,
My btag is CallaLily#1369 - would like to chat in more detail about your post above.

Come join us for all the dragon fun time!

Still looking for a home? Come join us!

first week complete, come join us!

Updated - no longer looking for healers. We have room for non-lock DPS though!

Hi Callah, I’m interested in joining. I typically main ret, but I’d be flexible if other classes/roles are required. I’ll add your BTag and message you in-game later today. Thanks! :slight_smile:

got room for another warrior?

Good morning @CallaLily1369,
Me and my wife are looking for a guild to join for raiding and pushing high mythic plus keys. I have a Mage and a Prot Warrior and she has a Priest and a Druid. I have raid experience to heroic and some mythic with my last guild on my mage. She mainly heals but would be willing to play dps for raiding. I know it’s kind of last min to join but thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing back.

Are you guys still looking, I want to get back into raiding this expansion currently 375 ilvl bm hunter or can switch specs if needed? Have experience with raids, was raid leader during ICC.

Recruitment now open for Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible!

Come join us for some raiding and fun times!

We need battle shout, mystic touch, and chaos brand.

Still looking for some more raiders. Come have fun times with us!