Assault loot only 4 rings

I can’t find it listed that it would scale up anywhere. Just a quick intended or not intended would be nice.

4 Likes

"World Quests rewards from Emissaries and Assaults will scale up to Item Level 385. Blizzard has mentioned that rewards for in-progress emissaries may update when Season 2 begins.

In addition, Emissary and Assault caches will now follow your chosen Loot spec !"

from wowhead

1 Like

The Assaults still show the pre-season 2 cache, capped at 370 and rewarding gear for your class for both Alliance and Horde.

1 Like

It’s possible that since the assault started exactly at reset time it registered as starting BEFORE updates occurred and that next assault will update. Stupid, but possible.

2 Likes

Hmmm, had the same issue… very possible Charity… typical #blizzmove

1 Like

I just ran a incursion on 4 toons and it was max of 370 gear showing.

Seems if emissary scales up to 385 and also takes spec loot selection into account now, BFA assults, sorry typo emissary instead of assault should also do the same thing, but I did not see it?

NO word?

Todays emissary I’m seeing is Tortollen, which normally rewards AP, not gear. And yes, it IS AP.

aye, I meant BFA assult incursions outta match what emissary gives, but see no mention of em in the sticky, but could be missing reading it? IDK

Be nice to see a blue clarification though.

Talking about assaults not emmissary. Emmissary scaled up np from yesterday. The assault spawned right around the reset and didn’t scale.

Edit:
Finished the assault that started this morning after the reset yesterday. Still only 370 loot rewards and it only has four rings and not five

1 Like

The second assault of season 2 is still handing out trash season 1 rewards.

I’d love to see an ETA for a fix. They’re likely putting out various other fires. Such are patch days.

thought somthing was weird with the assualt, probally done on purpose to increase played time

So a hot fix went in last night to award loot based on spec instead of role. Still no word on a fix for assault rewards.

I got one of the new 370 Azerite armor piece (hoping to replace the old 370 with new traits) only to find that I could only get 2 of the 4 traits as I just don’t have enough grinding to open it up all the way, so I chose to keep the old one that was fully matured to 375. She was 369 at the time and I was hoping for a 385, which I could have gone with fewer traits for an ilvl increase.

I don’t think there’s anything to fix. None of the Blue posts I can find mention Assault gear. Maybe I missed one somewhere. Here’s the thread:

Silly folks, you can’t find answers from Blizzard on Blizzard sites – that would be too easy!

https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/aj0n5m/invasion_this_morning_on_na_did_not_give_season_2/eery7ri/