Assault and Emmisary quests with S2 and the new raid coming

Is it worth saving the turn in for these until tomorrow? or will everything reset with the patch.

is 8.1.5 tomorrow? its still really buggy on ptr

It’s supposed to be I think, long patch tomorrow and I thought I read somewhere everything is coming on 1/22

8.1.5 won’t be released for quite some time. Tomorrow’s changes are not related to a new patch.

I wonder how many people are leaving once they find out tomorrow is season 2 and not 8.1.5. I sure know I am taking a break cause I can’t play this timegating hell anymore.

Hmmm okay, I thought everything was coming tomorrow, question still relevant for when 8.1.5 does come I guess then. Also relevant for Season 2 and the Ilvl increasing then, just came back to wow after a really long break, assumed S2 would come with the new raid I suppose.

March or April. 8.1.5 doesn’t even work on the PTR currently.

Season 2 starts tomorrow. The New Raid Start tomorrow. Neither of these are part of 8.1.5. They are 8.1.0 content.

Season 2 is still 8.1 not 8.1.5 btw.

Ahh thanks, guess I was assuming, will change the title of the thread. Don’t suppose anyone has an answer to the question more or less though heh I believe the new ilvl’s are coming with S2 and the new raid anyway

This is what is changing tomorrow -

Well the Emissaries are supposed to scale to 385 once Season 2 starts tomorrow. I have the same question though.

The new Emissary for Horde today in an Azerite Cache. If I do it right now it will reward a 370 piece for my toons. Technically tomorrow it should be bumped to 385. Will it though?

The same rationale for Blizzard not buffing the in progress Warfront or Warfront World Boss rewards should hold correct? I guess it doesn’t hurt to wait.

Yeah Zoot, the only reason I am hesitant to wait is I also read on another site that the emissaries all reset after the patch during legion, though this isn’t the 8.1.5 patch, so kind of hard to tell, I guess the 2 pc’s of gear won’t matter that much to me in the short run so it’s worth the potential risk.

No, the rest of 8.1 comes tomorrow, was held off due to christmas holidays and whatnot.