Assas rogue nerfed more than intended?

NOPE assas more than fine, skill issue

You’re typical biased shaman troll, or you wouldn’t be spreading such nonsense.

Imagine crying on 3 times nerfed shiv with 30% ms, while Warriors still has their 50% aoe sharpen every 25 sec, which is definitely more broken. And guess what: 8/10 matches are ret/war/rsham teams.

He’s 2500 in 3s.

Level 10 poster moment

1 Like

I never said buff rogues dmg guys…I literally said make us a little bit more livable rather than what we are now and I was curious about deathmark because I went back to all rogue nerf and I only found the one that brought DM down to 70% instead of 100%

When you type things like this it tells me everything I need to know about your cognitive function

2 Likes

It was nerfed to 50% during 10.0.7 arrival. It won’t be a such deal if Deathmark was made undispellable, but right now in this meta, you just don’t do that much pressure to kill something, so u have to play with classes like lock, who can kill it for you, which is probably the only viable comp for rogues right now.

It tells me the same about you.

Weird the average brain damaged warlock, warrior, ret, bm hunter are still s tier out pveing everyone while being immortal.

Never see just 1-2 warriors or warlocks just making it work its always half the ladder.

5 Likes

Except I ironically typed that just to mess with the OP.

You actually believe what you said LMAO

These classes are currently much better than rogue but even if they weren’t better than rogue ret warr bm hunter are ALWAYS easier to play so they will have more representation regardless

1 Like

Isn’t this exactly what they are doing?

You know, I’m noticing a trend where people complain about sharpen blade a lot and then don’t seem to actually know exactly what it does. It’s not even a super 5head ability and players seem so confused.

/Unhinged
/Sweeping-strikes

You sure about that ?

Unhinged is just a Mortal Strike cast along with whatever modifiers, including Sharpen.

Sweeping applies it to one additional nearby target.

I agree, nerf Arms wars!

Unhinged only casts mortal strike on one target.
You can cast sharpen blade MS on two targets with sweeping strike. That is an extremely liberal use of the concept of AoE.

I think sub burst is kind of broken. Could use more sustained damage but the burst needs nerfs. Assassination isn’t a spec I’m a fan of because it shuts down healing

ITT: Rogues think they’re weak and need buffs whenever they’re not S-tier.

Deathmark needs to go or be removed from GCD.

It should also refresh garrotte and rupture if already on the target when applied.

Honestly I would prefer to have Vendetta back.

I didn’t think about it until now but I can’t remember the last time I saw a Rogue in solo shuffle past few weeks. Not saying they are not there but definitely have dropped in their showings from my perspective significantly. Don’t really seem them on streams unless its Nahj.

I would love for Vendetta to be back tbh

2 Likes

Ideally, in my opinion Rogues should lose all acess to healing outside of bandages. If balancing to our dodge or mitigation needs to supplement this change so be it.

Maybe even an old school healing received buff.

Ill never be a fan of dps heaing themselves as part of their design. Crimson vial is a fun idea but i never want to hear rogues complaining about their healing. Especially as a pure dps class. Hybrids obviously are ok to heal

1 Like