Aspiring mythic dungeon tank lfguild

34 year old father of 3 and military vet (this makes my sense of humor crude at times).

Trying to get back into this game more seriously. I have played a little BFA but left relatively soon (couple months?) after release. I expect shadowlands to be good like every other expansion has been so I am leveling and gearing all my characters and alts in preparation for release of the next big thing.

I have played on and off since TBC but didn’t really get into the game until Wrath.

I started playing healers during cataclysm and I want to get back into tanking. Healing classes haven’t impressed me much since the end of legion but I’ve been having a blast re-learning these instances in BFA as a tank.

I am not necessarily looking for a tank spot in raids! I am on call at my job every other week for any emergencies that arrive and devoting specific time to a weekly schedule isn’t a sure thing for me. That being said, its not often I get called in and unlikely that it will fall on a specific raid time-frame. Still, I don’t mind running dps spec for raids if needed… at all.

What I am really interested in starting now and into shadowlands is tanking for mythic dungeons and perhaps eventually pushing higher keys. While I haven’t been having much issues with pugs - I would rather not deal with playing with people that don’t play well with others.

I have most classes as 120 and while I don’t remember every detail of BFA, I am not new to this game. I have been having the most fun as a bear tank with my monk as a close second. I still need to level up the DK and warrior a couple levels to try them at 120.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to my Blizz ID: Toxicblue#1197

Hi there Raghelm! Welcome back to the game! It sounds like our guild might be a good fit for you, we’re always looking for more M+ tanks! Check out our full info post : [A][US][Proudmoore]<Evolved> 18+ Community recruiting all! Fun, Friendly raiding atmosphere! 8/8H

Hope to meet you in game! Good luck on your guild search!

1 Like

Hey there. Just sent you a friend request (Baconburger#11507). Hopefully we can talk soon.