<Aspire> [A] 12/12 Mythic LFM

Aspire is a 12/12 M Guild with 2 mythic teams looking for a few more mythic raiders.
Goals
To push as far as possible into mythic NYA on a 2-night schedule.

Raid Days/Times
Aspire Gold Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST. Aspire Black Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST.

Needs
Our progression teams are seeking: Gold: Warlock, Hunter Black: Hunter, Rogue, Ret Paladin, Mage.

Expectations
Come to raids on time and prepared. Have a complete understanding of each boss(do the mechanics, it’s not just about DPS). Be willing to wipe on progression bosses. Have a positive attitude.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Ranger#12878
TheJJT#21249
Steveoo#1935
Ckcardiac#1506
ExiledSwift#1103

Bump.
Need the things.

Still looking for ranged dps raiders!

Bump the thread for more

Hive died a few weeks ago. We are now on mythic Xanesh! Still LF Ranged DPS

Xanesh down 6/12! Currently starting Vex!

Ra-den is dead! Drest is next!.

Spots open for ranged dps!

Looking for warlocks and ranged

Still looking for ranged dps? I notice you didnt list shadow priest are you refusing shadow applicants

Yes we would look at taking another SPriest. Feel free to message me on bnet Ranger#12978

Vex is down. Drest next. LF Ranged DPS

We got drest to 9% our first time on him. We are now looking for a solid Disc Priest/Warlock to push into the final bosses of NYA. Just a reminder we are SAVING the lockout to push CE.

Drest down, IlG half way to dead first night. Still LF a Disc Priest, Dest Lock, Ele Sham, or Boomkin.

ILG is down! Seeking Warlock, Ele Sham, Fire Mage, or Boomkin.

Carapace is no more! Spots open for players willing to sub in and out when needed.

Bump,
FOR NZOTH!

Hey guys! I am a 468 equipped Prot Paladin with 3/12 M experience in Ny’alotha (on my Druid, Notperrind.) I’m looking for a guild to progress with. If you don’t have a spot on your team, that’s cool. I’m just looking for a group of people to raid with and run high Mythic keys. I also have 1900io experience on my Druid. I’ve raid lead for most of the expac, and I got burnt out and just want a group to run with now.

I also have some friends who are looking for a guild to grow with and become better players. 4-5 of them.

I would love to chat with you over discord. Please add me on bnet: Ranger#12978

1 Like

Feel free to shoot me a Discord friend invite! I’m currently working extra hours and our firewall blocks the battle.net app, but not discord.

Perrind#2124

Perrind#1933 is my bnet. I sent you a friend invite there, as well.