Aspect of the wild Hunter no crit increase

Hello:
I noticed when I use aspect of the wild my crit does not show the 10% increase in my stats

Same here, and looking around theres a post about this in December and one from 26 days ago. So i don’t know what thats about

there’s also an issue in regards to the tenacity pet passive trait endurance training where the spell-book trait reads both you and your pet gains 7% increased maximum health and the buff reads only 5% increased maximum health

As a note to the issue I’m adding to the original posters issue.
while pet is dismissed the characters HP bar reads at 107.5% of maximum health
this is what my character hp bar reads while pet is inactive (not summoned)

• my character hp bar reads 206,185 / 191,800 (107.5%)
  • if you’re in combat this reading remains the same until you fall below actual 100% health, then it corrects itself until you re-summon and dismiss your pet again.

while pet is active both the pet and the characters HP bar read 98% health and you can’t heal to full (100%) health pet shows 98% (which is the correct % it should read) while character shows 100% (when it’s actually only at 93% of maximum health) which is incorrect.
an this is what my character an pets hp bars read while pet is active

• my character hp bar reads 191,800 / 206,185 (93%)
  • my pet hp bar reads 164,216 / 166,790 (98.4%)
  • once you enter combat with your pet active the HP will correct itself until you dismiss an re-summon your pet again then the issue will resurface.

I’m going to add another ability BUG that is affecting the hunter.

I’ve noticed that the hunter pet ability “Fetch” no longer works. It gives you the error “There’s nothing to be fetched”

Now you’re forced to run up an loot the dead corpses yourself instead of letting your pet do it while it’s close right after combat or while still in combat to prevent loss of loot due to some NPC’s de-spawning rather quickly.

this ability was working prior to patch and after patch went live the ability stopped working