Asmangold is DONE

gquit now guys, he has seen the writing on the wall and will be transferering servers.

many are abandoning her guilds
He as ninja’d his way to top gear and nothing is left but to leave.

good riddance asman

2 Likes

he doesnt even go here…

1 Like

It has been interesting to watch this all unfold from the outside looking in… I was wondering how it was going to work out for him when he was trash talking about camping horde until they quit and not letting them play or do anything on the realm… and now that it seems horde took notes and is doing that very thing to him he’s whining and crying in every stream about how the game is broken and its unfair that he’s unable to do things and even saying that he might transfer off the server to a pve realm. The guy created all of these issues for himself and blames it on blizzard and everything else.

5 Likes

Or

Hes going to start playing BFA more like he wanted to a week ago. His top two characters are pretty much geared out in MC, his main’s gear rating is obscene.

Whats left? Honor grind?

The only streamer I see gunning for r14 is Staysafe. The others have pretty much disavowed the grind, a few have said it makes for a boring stream, and I can see that.

I think the Classic streamer show is coming to a close. The ones I follow close all seem burned out of being stream sniped. Can you blame them? After awhile, a new game looks better.

Asmo loves WoW too much so he will probably hit BfA more. It happens.

I wonder what this realm will come to…

If you’re familiar back in Cata and the launch of Pandaria. Darkspear became the hub, after a six months of Pandaria, it died off.

Ahh… yes. It was an army of Swifty fanboys. I enjoyed the WPvP :smiley:

I So Effin Agree Asmon is TOXIC scripted or not he uses his twitch celebrity status to do w/e he wants he takes and takes and never gives back in return look at the dog crap he did today outside of ironforge ~ Asmon is a POS he degrades berates his followers and guildies and they continue to be mindless sheeple ! him swifty Esfand are all in Cahoots w/ea other trying to get Advertise banned because Advertise is owning their butts !

1 Like

I came full circle on Advertise and think he’s just an Asmo leech trying to build a name for himself with people that hate Asmo.

Asmo is fine. He’s honest, funny most of the time, and yeah, he talks smack, but maybe the Horde in these forums would love that about him?

Esfand is awesome. DAOC player. Dude is legit wanting to have a good time so I don’t fault him at all. His guild has really awesome people in there and the Alliance would be much less cool without Crusade.

1 Like

asmon makes his living by watching other people videos and saying how they are wrong about xyz while providing no evidence, but he expects to be given anything he wants at a moments notice.