Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Can we remove the very long time gating and grinding and have flying given back to us a max level or at least the first patch at max level? And can we remove pathfinder from the game for older xpacs finally?

23 Likes

Will we see improvements to the reputation system? Account-wide reputation? Significant increases in reputation from past expansions? Dungeon tabards for all reputations past and future? If Shadowlands is about choice/player agency, let us determine how we earn reputation.

59 Likes

Any plans Cross Faction Races and play? I want to play as a Void Elf as Horde.

15 Likes

I take the Azerite gear will be going away with Shadowlands. What can we expect to be the replacement of this, and could we see the return of tier sets?

5 Likes

This.
/10 char

1 Like

Since we last heard from the Horde’s Stonemaul Clan Ogres in Cataclysm, can we get an update regarding what they’ve been up to and why they have not been active in helping the Horde against several world threats across multiple expansions and a huge war against the Alliance in Battle for Azeroth?

5 Likes

How is flying going to work 1-50? Will we be able to buy flying at lvl 1 and fly in the old zones or will it just be allowed where we have already earned pathfinder?

12 Likes

As Hallow’s End closes, my question is, can we please have some quality of life changes for world events? Can you make more of the event items (rings, wands, etc.) vendorable? Can we trade mounts to party members if we already have it?

13 Likes

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read my Covenant thread. This system has MASSIVE red flags on it.

Do not take every lesson you guys learned painfully from Legion and BFA to just repeat them by locking people into Covenants.

Please do not do this. We have two expansions of proof of how this story ends and it is always rage and unsubs.

3 Likes

What will be happening on Azeroth while we’re in the shadowlands? Will the scourge invasion continue or do we beat it first? If so, will the dangling plot threads of BFA continue to be explored? Such as the night elves/forsaken not having a home and so on.

7 Likes

With M+ being one of the main end-game content avenues, how do you plan to offset the removal of forging? Are Mythic raiders going to be the only players capable of accessing the highest ilvl gear in the game? If so, how do you plan to preserve the health of the M+ community?

12 Likes

Class design question, will we go back to class resource bars not feeling unlimited while leveling and doing end game content again? There’s a need for potions and other items while playing Classic and I think many enjoyed needing those items to play better.

6 Likes

Many of us prefer simple gearing like how it was in Classic and TBC, any chance of removing the RNG elements on gear?

29 Likes

Can we get Zandalari Warlocks?

3 Likes

Currently on the show-floor the MoP-BfA talent system is still in place are there plans for a new system or will the current system be carried forward.

14 Likes

Dragonmaw Orcs being accounted for with the expanded customization?

1 Like

With alts mattering more and improvements to the leveling system being made will we be able to create more than 50 characters? Could you please lift this?

// someone who has almost 50 character at lvl 110+

3 Likes

When you announced Torghast, I noticed it seemed very similar to Final Fantasy XIV’s Palace of the Dead and Heaven on High, which were neat features, but they got old fairly quickly. Given that Torghast is a major expansion feature, how do you plan to keep it exciting and relevant throughout the entire expansion?

13 Likes

Is there any chance we will see 10m mythic raid or any relevant end game pve content, that you progress over weeks or months, for less than 20 people?

4 Likes

Will cross-faction PvE grouping be enabled, especially since the Fourth War is over?

13 Likes