Ashran brawl is the worst

Well buddy, Gratz if you tryed 1 game and got a winning group. I tryed 5 already and this Brawl dosent get anywhere. people just leave after a while because nothing can be done.

I just leave also and try another one but it’s the same.

Kinda meh brawl imo, I have no idea what’s going on most of the time.

I barely played the “original” version from back during WoD, so many of the side-events don’t make sense to me. It’s also using the “new” watered-down 25 man format, and I’m not a fan of 25v25.

Seems like most of the games are “in-progress” too.

But of course, it’s 100% optional (just like Packed House, Southshore vs Tarren Mill, etc)… so no real need to be making forum threads about it.

i like this old version compared to the new epic Ashran xs 10 factor

2 Likes

Yeah it’s always in-progress. It never ends. You can do the events, fight on roads, push Vol, whatever. I tend to roam the map and gank stragglers and people running around alone.
When Ashran was introduced it had a very mixed reception but largely disliked. The concept is great but the execution was poor. I always had fun anyway, especially as a rogue.

siiigh. Bro, if you dont know anything about something do a little research. Go to wowhead and search ashran.

You have zero understanding of how classic ashran works. It’s not a bg that ends like the others. Its OPEN-ENDED.

This is also fake news. Most people enjoyed ashran.

Not really. Most people did it for easy CP and the two trinkets. It reminds me of M+ now (minus pvp gear being bis)

No it isn’t. Ashran was a boring PvE zerg in WoD that awarded PvP gear.

Claiming all medical research comes from alien DNA is fake news.

Well, one of them has to be right.

needs more honor

This BG is great if you have a good group, not an easy thing to come by as Alliance. 1/3 of the people want to kill Vol, another 1/3 want events, and the rest are off doing their own thing scattered all over the place.

this actually isn’t working now. I have won events and killed boss all day and getting the 25 from the boxes but no completion

Most of em are pretty bad. The only one with real good potential is troubled with latency and freezes(SS vs TM)

1 Like

I wouldn’t say Southshore vs Tarren Mill is the “only” good one.

I also enjoy Packed House and Arathi Blizzard, the rest are pretty meh.

Maybe I was being a little hyperbolic but it’s not surprising to see people saying each one is the worst. None of em are really “good” as in widely accepted as good design. But what can you really expect from raid heroes that run the show.

I think packed house was better when it was 5v5.

I like it. I wish this version of Ashran this would stay permanently.

3 Likes

Your post is fake news.

I like this brawl as it’s a great way to catch up on conquest. Also, I played a lot during WoD and quit right before legion, so it reminds me of some good times.

It amuses me that apparently, you get into some instances that are still running from earlier in the day, so you keep those stats. Just joined a game with 450 hks, so must have been from 12 hours prior.

Ashran was fun when both teams were trying for the same goals, and not one running events and one pushing mid.

But this brawl is pretty sweet for fast conquest.