‼ <Asgaard> [HORDE] 'Pagle' - Multiple raid teams, Social Events, & Organized PVP {wow classic forums}

Five whole hours?!?

Good night folks!

@ Robzombiè Welcome to the guild.

So there’s a 12 hour Stress test tomorrow.

Good morning folks!

Four whole hours?!

Hi, My brother and I are returning to classic, both play current retail and mostly just pvp now, we both were in a hardcore guild from release up until MoP, then slowly started fading to the pvp scene, Vanilla xp - we both have cleared Mc/Bwl/AQ 40 except cThun/Military wing of Naxx/ZG/ Grinded HWL and ran the servers premades. We both will be returning to our main and first made characters of Rogue/Rdruid. we both work in the evening and are looking to raid together during the day and or morning, (pref Morning) we are still in search of a good fit for us and a great raiding schedule , feel free to get in contact with me through the forum or add on bnet adubb#1111

Feel free to apply through the guild discord :slight_smile:

https://discord.gg/PqExSdA

I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it. (BUMP)

I know I know I know I know, you want to! (Join)

For the Bored! Attack!

Good afternoon, folks!

The Night Time is the Right Time.

…early morning, late afternoon, midnight, its never too soon…

Just Joined! excited to be part of the classic community !

Welcome to the Guild!

Welcome! :slight_smile:

We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

Through the unknown, unremembered gate when the last of earth left to discover is that which was the beginning

Good night folks!

@ Totemtotem welcome to the guild.

Jackie say, oh yeaaaaaah life goes oooooon, long after the thrill, of lovin’ is goooone