Ascended Vigor Enchant?

Would this enchant boost my Ignore Pain? For some quirky extra healing in pvp, or even a boost as Prot?

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=309622/ascended-vigor

Doubtful, ignore pain is “ignore damage taken”, so +healing shouldn’t affect it.

Why would you post this. Put on a versatility enchant, your Ignore Pain tooltip updates with a new amount.

It’s literally calculated by every damage meter as healing.

It does not ignore damage.

This is a Weapon enchant, I was pondering a theory on if the extra healing taking damage would indeed boost the ignore pain size.

EDIT: So if ignore pain is indeed coded as healing, wouldn’t in theory at least this cause the next Ignore Pain to increase by 12%? And if so, would help Prot a lot I think…

Sorry, I was responding to @Thuato’s comment, the quote system here is a mess.

I use Ascended Vigor, no idea whether it affects Ignore Pain. It should at least affect Indomitable and your healing intake from healer. I use it strictly for that basis and because I’m tired of getting smashed in M+ in the vain hope that it will help me stay alive.

In short, my guess is that it does affect Ignore Pain because I believe Ignore Pain is usually calculated by both in-game systems and external add-ons as healing.

1 Like

Nice, no worries mate, can you smash a Raid dummy and see if it procs on the damage then use IP and see if it did increase in size?

Yeah, I’ll do that later when I get a chance.

1 Like

Cool beans man, I am gonna get this for my Prot set up if that works. I didn’t think of the Indomitable!

IP counts as a heal even though its an actual absorb and yes this enchant works for prot warrior. The enchant says “chance to increase heals when taking damage”. No DPS or Healer would ever use this enchant or benefit from it. This enchant is rarely used by prot warriors because celestial is such a large stat increase with around 40% uptime. 5% strength is equivalent to having around 1.5 flasks on at 278 item level. I was even looking at using this enchant for M+. I haven’t tried it yet, but yes its a tank enchant. Lothgow-Mok’Nathal is my main

Holy necro, Batman!