Guild Ascendance [A]

Ascendance (10/12M NYA, AoTC) is a progression guild, originally created during Vanilla WoW. Although we are not currently recruiting, we are always interested in exceptional and enthusiastic players.

However, if raiding is not your thing but wish to be part of a great guild, casual members are welcome (and encouraged to jump into Mythic + bonanza, alt/fun runs).

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8pm-10:30pm PST/10pm-12:30am CST

Who the heck are we?

Our goal remains simple: Kill pixels and have fun doing it. Guildies should be respectful and willing to help others. We keep our roster tight to minimize sitting, focus on progression and strive to keep things successful AND fun. We have solid players who commit to raid, get AoTC and quickly move on to Mythic.

Still interested? Read on…

We still enjoy the game. At this stage in Ascendance’s life, we are a group of people that have done the hardcore raiding and now want to have fun while still using the skills we have honed over the years and balancing real life. We are focused on mythic progression and doing the best of our abilities within the time we have. To help make that happen we provide solid leadership and supportive group.

Who should be looking for Ascendance? Well, maybe you.

We ask everyone to be mindful of performance and desire to improve. We can help gear but you need the enthusiasm and good attitude. Our goals are to keep our roster tight to minimize people sitting, focus on progression and strive to keep things successful and fun. Attendance is our toughest requirement, we need raiders to commit and show up!

Ascendance is a place for raiders that want to keep raid time commitment light (5 hr/week) but still progress. We are not going to make people jump through hoops, but we expect you to put time into your character to help the raid. That could mean reading up on your class to even out your rotation and making sure you are getting your weekly keys done (we have many who enjoy pushing M+). Basically, we want someone who knows how to carry their weight and be willing to help others.

Still reading? If you’re interested please reach out to one of our officers:

Cailyth#1999 (Recruitment Officer)
JDlol#11910 (Raid Leader)
Jotha#11949 (Raid Lead)
Viper#1562 (GM)

Cheers and hope to hear from you soon!

Bump! Come join us.

Right? We’re a fun lot.

Bump for new content and new bosses. : )

Still need one more for the team!

still looking for a dk? volunteering as sacrifice.

1 Like

No sacrifice needed and it was good talking with you Nova!

Are you willing to consider a melee dps? Was 5/8 M uldir as a warlock, 5/9 M BoD as a shadow priest. Currently I do not have a ranged spec up to snuff. I took a break and came back to play a DH. I don’t really have the desire to main a ranged toon but as an alt can bring one. I do not know why, the forums don’t show my main. Illidåyum on sargeras.

Hey, thank you for responding Sparklmotion!

Unfortunately we are melee heavy - so right now our RL really doesn’t want another. I’m so sorry! Good luck in your search!

Bump bump want that sweet warlock spec : )

bump!! could really use a lock

Right? We’re proper amusing too!

Bump for those lock rocks!

Curious if you all are still in the market for a warlock. If so, feel free to reach out to me as I would love to know more about the guild. Rodey#1417

Well you got your answer Gomtrox! Glad you reached out, we’re happy to have you :smiley:

Bump for a moonkin!

Bump for that brilliant dps!

Still looking for more DPS

One more for our team!