[A][Sargeras-US] <Botany> W/Th 7-10:30 PM CST 6/9M

Looking to plant new roots? <Botany> is a mid-core 2 day Mythic oriented guild rounding out our raid roster for season 2 of Dragonflight. We are seeking several raiders who enjoy DPS or healing roles to join our community. While a preference list of classes/specs has been identified, please don’t hesitate to contact us as all likeminded players are welcome.

Looking to maintain a roster size of 22-24 raiders. Come take a leaf-of-faith with us today!
Current progression: AtDH - 6/9M; AtSC - 8/9M, 9/9H; VoTI - 6/8M

Mythic Raid Days/Times:

• Wednesday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Thursday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Invites begin 15 minutes prior to raid start with a 10 minute break mid-raid.
  • A third raid night (Tuesday) may be considered per majority request/progression aspirations.

Slightly higher preference for the follow classes, but all applicants are welcome!
Immediate need for several classes - slight preference for the following, but all applicants are welcome! Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, DK (Frost/Unholy), Ele/Resto Shaman.

Interested applicants should contact via
Discord: Amoonsiong#9189
Battle.net: Amoonsiong#1481

2 Likes

Bumping you back up to the top moon :heart:

Trees everywhere…

In Tree we Trust.

1 Like

Looking to chat with unbe-leaf-able DPS players.

Be-leaf me when I say… Tree-

Come put some bosses down for-rest.

WoW it’s a tree!

The seasons are changing and leaves are falling, but Botany keeps growing.

Waffles=Trees.

Need a few more to round out the roster! Ranged DPS or flex DPS/heal specs preferred, but all are welcome. :slight_smile:

It’s unbeleafable how fun this guild is! Come join the forest!

Rooted in good clean fun

New saplings are always welcome!

I sent you a discord friend request, MrDucky.

Im looking for a raid team to push with. 417 Outlaw. 3/8M currently. 60% sennarth prog. TheHastyOne#1649

Added on Bnet.

Hello I’m looking for a mythic guild at the moment. 412 MM hunter with heroic raz bow and 2/8M progress. Let me know if you have any spots, thanks. Battletag is Karzakk#1528.

Added on Bnet.

Looking to add some DPS to our roster. Please reach out!