[A][Sargeras] Frost DK looking for Keystone: Hero/AOTC guild

Greetings fellow Alliance players,

I am new to Sargeras and am looking for a guild to join with the end goal being aimed towards obtaining Keystone: Hero, but would also potentially be interested in AOTC for the new raid, ATSC.

Currently, I am 426 ilvl with a Mythic+ score of 2023. My friend and I have been pugging every dungeon to get KSM and now that we have, we are looking to transition to a more cohesive group of players to make the push to 2500.

As for raiding, I have not looked much at the new raid aside from snoozing in some LFR to get tier until the catalyst comes out. However, I would be open to learning it. The last time I seriously raided was Sepulcher of the First Ones where I did all of Normal and some of Heroic, but got burnt out before finishing Heroic due to the nature of the player base of the guild I was in.

I’ll include part of the URL for my WoW armory for reference, but I do currently have my 2-set. Aside from that, I have two pieces of embellished equipment along with enchants/gems and somewhat refined stat-weights.

If anyone is interested in hearing more or if there are any questions, please feel free to reach out to me on either of the following programs:

Discord: Evigma#8311
Bnet: Evigma#1844

WoW Armory: /en-us/character/us/sargeras/souldrinker

Thanks for taking the time to read!

1 Like

Hey there! We’d love to have another DK join us as we only have one on roster atm! We have many members who run keys but would you be interested in some laid-back Mythic prog as well as AotC? If so we may be a good fit, hit me up if you have any questions!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 7/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job.

We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203