As a Community, we do not want RDF

They sent polls and surveys out actually to A LOT of players, you had to have the surveys and mail options selected on your batte net account which I doubt you did, but the results of their inner polls said that the MAJORITY of people do NOT want RDF.

The Lead Dev also tweeted out saying the same results and now another Dev yesterday said the EXACT same thing about No RDF.

It might seem like people want RDF to you but they don’t, it ruins social interaction and it goes against the very principle of Classic WoW.

If you are having difficulty finding groups or making social connections with others, then consider starting the conversation first and the group first instead of just waiting on everyone else to hold your hand through it.

I have had MANY social interactions with the LFG Tool and I believe it is great as so MANY.

No one cares about your poll as Blizzard already sent their out showing a MAJORITY of people do not want RDF and my post said nothing wrong so it would be false flagging if you reported it, thank you for admitting to false flagging which is an ACTUAL offense.

Oh so it’s my fault now that my server is more successful than yours? We ALL knew the population of the server before we picked it, you should take more accountability for your poor decisions.

My server caters to the Majority and that’s who matters.

That’s cute but I’ll tell you what I told the other guys:

They sent polls and surveys out actually to A LOT of players, you had to have the surveys and mail options selected on your batte net account which I doubt you did, but the results of their inner polls said that the MAJORITY of people do NOT want RDF.

There will be NO RDF in OUR game as it is a RETAIL feature as is NOT needed.

1 Like

no RDF in our game as it is in retail… what about the fact it was there in the original wrath oh wait. i’m sure you never played in wrath. just like a troll to hide behind a level 10 nothing burger toon. clearly the community has spoken we want RDF. hell wanna talk about blizzard not listening to the community? thats how we get BFA and Shadowlands. they didn’t listen to us and they saw mass exodus of players. SL may be good now, but upon launch it was crap. just like BFA was crap. and after the third iteration they’re finally dumping the artifact power grind. eventually they get bludgeoned into doing what WE the player base want. we don’t want infinite grinds. thats why WF and TF are GONE from SL. the grind for that gear was infinite getting the highest piece of gear was never enough if it didn’t come loaded with a socket and max TF. they listen it just takes forever for them to finally pay attention. we will get RDF.

You mean how my server was full at the start of Classic but now is down to medium population? Who can ever foresee the future.

If I can flag you multiple times, i would.

dead server coming for you.

Yep, and sadly, it is the only Oceanic PVE Server too.

Also…

Blizzard has never said the majority.

RETAIL Wrath is NOT Classic Wrath, these are two VERY different games. In Classic we will NOT have RDF, and we will have Heroic+ amongst many other POPULAR changes.

If you want RDF you can go back to Retail.

You won’t because you are NOT the majority. Your side lost already, the Lead Dev tweeted out in favor of anti-RDF being the MAJORITY and just the other day another Dev DOUBLED DOWN.

Trust me when I say this, Classic Wrath WILL be successful with or without you.

No one wants RDF.

We are not in 2019 anymore, if you can’t do basic research and see how servers shifted throughout TBC then you are the one to blame not Blizzard.

You sound very bitter about losing to the MAJORITY, it’s ok to be on the losing side but you don’t have to be a bad sport about it.

If you want Retail is right around the corner, they have RDF waiting just for you.

My characters were created, in 2019. (Well, except for the DK). I have been on the server, since 2019. I can’t predict the future.

So how exactly my server dying, my fault?

Yeah? Well good thing you didn’t have to, by the end of 2020 you had all the server data up on IF.Pro and by the end of 2021 all the server population data was widely available.

You had two years of data you chose to ignore, it’s no one’s fault but your own you decided to stay on a dead server.

Yes, it is my fault that I didn’t transfer off the only Oceanic PVE Server because I’m apart of a guild who I have made friends with and happy do stuff together with.

Keep on trolling, it seems to be the only thing you ever do.

popular changes? you don’t even know what that means. just give us a the game as it was. we don’t need changes. we don’t need wotlk classic + just leave it alone. give us the RDF we are not asking for anything unrealistic.

says the troll who says no one wants it, this entire thread has a litany of people disagreeing with you. they will add it in. people are already fed up with this busted group finder system.

There is no demand for Oceanic servers in Classic, what is Blizzard going to do? Make a bunch of servers so you and your 20 friends can go waste their resources? You were given a server and your entire region couldn’t even populate that one.

You should go play Retail, it has a much bigger oceanic community. Maybe you can convince them to come populate your Classic servers because that’s not something Blizzard can do unless you decide to transfer.

RDF is what killed social interaction in Retail WoW, we are fixing the mistakes of the past and it will NOT be included. You have been told this MANY times by not only the MAJORITY of the population but by also the devs.

Good luck with that, my side WON and we will continue to establish our dominance by keeping this Retail feature out of our game. It is NOT needed.

The LFG chat should be ONLY way to find groups.

Yeah, alright. I’ll chose to ignore you, and well, hope this will jog your memory!

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity
2 Likes

Seems like Blizzard disagrees with you.

Except nothing I said is spamming or trolling and I don’t care if you ignore me just because I told you the Truth, take care of yourself on your dead server!

3rd party sites give the best representation of populations as they base it off parses, Blizzard themselves don’t offer any numbers. A vast majority of the population uses If.Pro and other census sites, you’re at a loss if you don’t use it much like that person whose stuck on an Oceanic server with a small population when they had over 3 years to transfer off of it.

So successful you have to hide on a level 10 retail character :+1:t2:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if I’m level 10, 20, 60, 80 or 120.

Reality does not change based on my level, if you are on a dying or dead server it is your fault and not Blizzards when you have the option to transfer.

70% of your entire forum activity is this thread lol.

How do you have the mental stamina to keep this up?

1 Like

It doesn’t take much effort to debunk pro-RDF trolls.

1 Like

Pretty fascinating alternate reality you live in.