Artifact Quests

Discovered on my druid that some artifact quests need re tuning (or maybe some specs). Some of the quests are flat out undoable at level 10 as the spells needed aren’t avail at that level. Balance need to be able to use Solar Beam (i got passed it with a HoT and Dash, but barely and it’s hard to pull off). Resto is impossible till like 41 due to needing group heals (I tried, multiple times at 17). Lower levels also don’t have the healing for it. It’s simply still designed for someone 100 (40)+. I imagine that other classes have some of the same issues. Doing one is a required part of Legion questing. That and all side quests should be available. All of those quests need to be looked at and adjusted accordingly or the classes need minor adjustments (honesty the better and easier route). Not exactly horrid to let level 10’s have access to group heals, stuns and whatnot. Either way something needs to be done. Y’all expect us to be able to jump into all xpacs at level 10, we need to be able to actually do so.

1 Like