[A/RP] <The Court of Lions> Recruitment Thread

The Court of Lions is a 12 Year Old, Active & Established Social Roleplay guild originally from Alliance side of Earthen Ring with casual PvE, we’re new to the Realm but have BIG plans.

Leadership:
GM: Barbro, Co-GM: Gaylic, Miadarrah, Quillson
Moon Guard Officers: Faeblessed, Voka
Earthen Ring Officers: Alistair, Dione, Divaangel, Foxter, Johnwickk, Joseana, Neon, Silvynn, Thora, Venusdemilo, Voidesteria

Guild Website:
www. TheCourtofLions .enjin .com

Founded by Kelsus in 2009, The Court of Lions has been through a few changes throughout the years, beginning as The Conjurers Court, The Alliance Protectorate, and most recently The Royal Lions Brigade. We have plans to expand as well, with The Court of Lions on 3 RP Realms: Earthen Ring, Moon Guard, and Wyrmrest Accord.

Our mission has never changed:
Outreach and supporting new roleplayers, to bring active and public roleplay to the RP community. We strive to be a place of inclusion and the idea that you can roleplay at any level and wherever place. Our community is proud to be the home for brand new roleplayers and veteran roleplayers alike. We’re currently and always looking for additional members for our family and community. We are beginner friendly!

Join us for recurring RP events, In Character guild meetings, community events, guild Lore & Storylines, holiday parties, anniversary events, giveaways, mount raffles, guild website contests, mount & transmog runs, Littles Vanilla Dungeon groups, old raid achieves, plus casual end-game with a chill group that just likes to have fun.

We regularly run Dungeons, Mythics, and lower Keystones with plans to step back into Normal Raiding soon!

To join: Whisper any officer or member online or send in-game mail to GM Barbro. Or /who Barb, as I have several Barb-alts. We look forward to roleplaying & seeing you in-game!

8 Likes

Welcome to MG! May look into guys on my Paladin. :grin:

2 Likes

Just an update to let everyone know we are still here and have started actively recruiting! We’re implementing a cross-realm guild chat for our guilds on Earthen Ring, Moon Guard, and eventually Wyrmrest Accord.

We had our monthly In Character guild meeting last night at our HQ Westbrook Garrison in Elwynn Forest, and we discussed the state of our guild and the state of the game. Guildies are excited to potentially be “pulled in” for RP on actually populated realms.

A reminder that we have a BIG Hallow’s End Masquerade party in Duskwood on the 23rd of October. Originally it was supposed to just be our guild, and then it grew to include everyone from the realm Earthen Ring, and now we have our guild on Moon Guard and will be inviting everyone here as well!

There will be tricks and treats, costume contest, rune reading, scary stories, haunted riddles, mind reading, games, and of course PRIZES! Keep your eyes peeled for our Hallow’s End bash! It’s going to be a great time and nobody will go home empty handed!

1 Like

We just made our Invitation to this year’s Hallow’s End Masquerade! We’ll be celebrating in the town of Darkshire in Duskwood. I’ll post the invitation on our forums a little closer to the date, but here it is:

Keep watch on the roads to Darkshire
Things lurk in these woods!

Come one and all to this season’s spookiest social event!

Join us on Saturday, October 23rd at 5:00 PM CST (Realm Time) in the town of Darkshire in Duskwood for games, trick or treats, food and drink, haunted riddles, rune readings, games, and PRIZES! Nobody goes home empty-handed!

Who: YOU and your friends are invited!

What: Hallow’s End Masquerade

When: Saturday, October 23rd @ 5:00 PM CST (Realm Time)

Where: The City of Darkshire in Duskwood

Why: Celebrate Hallow’s End!

1 Like

Hello, Sounds like a good time!

I just have a question about the level of the keys you run. I’ve been trying to run keys with my current guild and we’re not making much headway.

Thank you =)

Hi there!

We haven’t regularly been running keystones, but we are working at getting a regular and Mythics+ group going.

We are casual at best and historically probably run around +5. You likely won’t see any +15 or AoTC or Cutting Edge from us.

I feel ya, I am definitely not going to be doing 15’s lol. I was more hoping for great guildies who have fun running/trying keys :blush:

We just haven’t had the numbers to run Mythics+ lately, but soon I hope. I’d like to see us regularly running Mythics and (lower) Keystones again before too long.

Our Hallow’s End Masquerade was a hit and we had a pretty great turnout! Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us in Darkshire. We gave away over 35,000g and a ton of pets and treats!

We’re still working to get established here, but we’ve implemented a cross-realm guild chat for our guild, so we can pull our peeps from ER in for RP and events and such. Recruitment has been relatively slow, which I expect, but we are growing. In the days ahead there will be more and more events, and hope to have RP most nights every week.

Looking for a chill group of people in a no jerk/troll/drama llama environment with mostly adults who sometimes (or all the time) RP and casually run PvE? That’s us, come give us a try. Find Barbro in game, send IC mail, or apply through the in-game guild finder to join our ranks!

Leadership opportunities!
We’re looking for active officers!

We are still (and pretty much always) recruiting active members to fill our roster! We have everyone from scholars, adventurers, soldiers, heroes, trades people, and then some. There’s always a space for you and we like to be inclusive no mater what we are doing.

We have many events on our in-game calendar, from our monthly In Character guild meetings, Darkmoon outings, tavern nights, Roleplay classes, etc. We also love to do holiday events, anniversary galas, and some storyline RP. If it’s on the calendar, as a guildie YOU are invited!

Guildies are always invited to every event on the calendar. It doesn’t matter if you just started Roleplaying and it’s part of a storyline, we want you there! Same goes for our guild PvE, guildies are always encouraged to group up together and run dungeons. We’ve been looking at raiding again in the future as there have been people asking, the only caveat with this is meeting a certain ilvl, and sometimes even that can be overlooked. Depending on the current group.

We also have a good-sized Discord that is relatively active, hoping it becomes more active in the days ahead.

We still also do all events with our original guild on Earthen Ring, so expect to see a good amount of cross-realm with our ER friends.

1 Like

I’m also new to the server and in need of a good home. I’ll try and connect with you in game.

1 Like

Welcome to the realm!

I’m not sure if you found us yet in game (on a different character) but if not, feel free to /who The Court of Lions to see who is online. Everyone currently has invite privileges. You can also submit an app through the in-game guild finder.
Hope to see ya soon!

We are still here and still recruiting!

Our guild has grown A LOT in the last couple of months, and we usually have a relatively healthy roster of players online. There’s still plenty of downtime, and it does get quiet from time to time, but we are going nowhere.

I would also like to welcome our two newest officers to our guild:
Faeblessed and Voka

Naturally with a growing guild, you need more officers. And our search isn’t completed yet. We’re still growing, and will still need a couple more people to help run the guild successfully!

We have also gotten into the swing of things, and have comfortably found ourselves with several RPs and events and invites through the week. Sundays we have our own Guild Storyline RP events at 6 PM, and one Sunday a month we hold an officer meeting at 5 followed by a guild meeting at 6:25 PM. Every Monday we attend the Stormwind Weekly Market beginning at 7 PM realm time at the Harbor Overlook. Tuesdays we devote to guild PvE and dungeons, Wednesdays we attend a Legion Dalaran tavern night at Hero’s Welcome starting at 7 PM and hosted by Lady Rose of Stormwind City Guard. Thursdays we alternate between a basics RP class and recruitment RP also at 7 PM, and every week followed by our tavern night at Golden Keg in Stormwind’d Dwarven District at 9 PM.

Fridays and Saturdays have historically been pretty quiet for our guild, so those nights are left open.

1 Like

After much time and consideration, and testing out the waters with my own characters, The Court of Lions has decided to make the move to Moon Guard.

Last night we brought over our 12 year old OG guild from Earthen Ring, with all the bells and whistles and perks!

2 Likes

Welcome to MG. Heard good things about Earthen Ring!

2 Likes

Hey-o! I’m just coming back to the game since Shadowlands launch. I was just wondering who I could search for. I did a /who barb and the MG officers in the first post, I don’t think I did it right. It’s been awhile

1 Like

It seems the /who feature is pretty broken in game lately, unfortunately. It might be easier for you to find us in the in-game guild finder and put an app in through there, that function still works!

1 Like

Welcome to MG, and I hope things are going well since you’ve arrived! Hope to see your continued growth into this year.

1 Like

Thank you very much! Things have been going great since we’ve arrived and we’re settling in nice on the Realm and within the Community.

We’ve had a good number of our folks follow off Earthen Ring, and I expect more in the days and months ahead. Our roster is usually alive and I am very rarely the only one online. We’ve been growing, and have every plan to continue.

We appreciate the warm welcome we’ve gotten :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Just an update to let people know we are still here and still recruiting!

Our numbers have been growing steadily and we’re becoming more and more active. Tonight we’re hoping to run some guild PvE! Depending on availability and ilvl we’ll run anything from normal Shadowlands dungeons to Mythic+ and maybe even raid if we get the chance again. We have had more and more people asking about raiding, so maybe it’s a possibility sooner instead of later.

Speaking of our PvE, you probably won’t catch us running +15s or going for Cutting Edge or even really heroic. When we raid we typically run on Normal, and if we’ve cleared the place or hit a wall, we go in and try the first bosses on Heroic for lulz.

Tomorrow night we Roleplay at Hero’s Welcome tavern in (Legion’s) Dalaran at 7 PM, Thursday night at 6 PM we’ll form up in front of the Stormwind Cathedral and recruit In Character for our guild. This coming weekend on Sunday at 6:25 PM we’re having our monthly In Character guild meeting! This is where we give out promotions and spread news and announcements!

Find Barbro in game, you can send me mail, or you can contact any of our members for information on joining. You can also submit an application thru the in-game guildfinder tool.

1 Like