[A][RP - Event] Thursday Nights Tavern Nights 7-8:30PM ST Stormwind Park

Time: 7-8:30PM Realm Time (EST)
Place: The Big Tavern in Stormwind Park (with the mailbox outside)

Welcoming, casual, unstructured Tavern RP for your RP needs. Come introduce a new character, tell a story, sing a song, dance on a table, or just sit and watch. Food and drink as always on the house, served up by your friendly neighborhood dwarven host. Most importantly, meet new faces, make new connections, and expand our shared IC world.

Oh, yes, it is generally a good time, too.

EVERY Thursday night, now settled in the Big Tavern in Stormwind Park. (Since I can’t bump my own posts, I’m just going to keep making them from time to time as needed.)

5 Likes

I feel restless… Craving RP, but not sure what exactly I’m looking for…

I think I should be able to catch the last half of this event on my new Alliance druid. Thanks for posting!

1 Like

This was such a neat little event!

It was over in the blink of an eye :o (time flies when you’re having fun, right?

I love the little menu in your TRP addon profile. So cool to be able to order something like at a real restaurant. (as a vegetarian irl, I appreciate that there was bean soup on the menu, lol!)

Thank you for offering the bucket to my night elf who couldn’t hold a single gulp of liquor, hahaha

1 Like

So glad you could stop in – it was the busiest night yet, and yes, that does make time fly!

I got the idea of the TRP menu from seeing Dismis tending bar for the Laughing Jester on a Saturday evening (same tavern, not sure if it’s a regular thing – they generally post on the Discord though.) I loved how your elf looked at the menu as if it were on the table – I’ll make a note of that in my quick-look description for others to check the menu on the table. I love the interaction of taking orders/serving but when it’s so busy it’s great when someone already knows what I have and what they want.

My idea of that Winter Ale is based on a very strong ale I had over the holidays, so her reaction (even to one sip!) was completely understandable!

It was fantastic to see so many different characters from different guilds show up. As much as I promote the tavern as a place for newcomers/loners to meet others, I also love it as a regular hangout for various guilds and groups. You want to hold a guild meeting Thursday night and want someone to serve you all wine and beer (or bean soup!) while you all ICly discuss your next venture? Well come on in! Likewise, if you just want to people-watch or have some quiet conversation, that’s cool, too.

1 Like

Can I bring a Hordie here or are their NPCs that will ensure my death? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lorith has always been friendly with the Horde but I’m afraid there would be NPC’s that would ensure your death. =(

Earlier today I was thinking of doing something cross-faction in some neutral place though, Booty Bay or Rachet or something. Safe for all!