Arms warrior

If you haven’t tried RA, it might tickle you. Not necessarily better than SB, all three options are good on the row. Makes your burst window slightly bigger

1 Like

I gave it a go, and found it easier certainly, and like you said pretty close. I am definitely able to squeeze out more total damage with SB though.

I did the same thing with trinkets. RA is goto for many just like butchers block & vial cause of how simple they are how well they line up, but raw output potential seems to favor SB, coral, and inkpod. And even on keys that don’t require it, I’m kinda always pushing / showing off trying to get that new contact or invite to keys I want.

Pretty much. If you run VoP you are BS like every 40secs

1 Like

I lean back in my chair whenever i bladestorm. Even stretch sometimes.

I just sit there and watch. Not much else i can do other than move my character.

1 Like

I figured y’all watched the bladestorms with intent interest then got up and walked around till it came off CD again.

The only things arms needs to do is avoid getting aggro. Which usually means waiting a few seconds or letting the tank know.

Its 2-4(depending on set up) buttons to do burst.

1 Like

I wish bladestorm had a cool glyph. Would make it so much cooler and fun to watch.

1 Like

Self brag but I just cleared all M+ on 15s as arms. I am happy.

Grats,

I set that to be my goal for this season but I have been slacking.

Dang this guy is super serious, hahahahahaha

Hey welcome back buddy, I missed your imput.

1 Like

Seeing the armor profile of the arms warrior that runs high m+ key in this thread, seems that everyone don’t take TOM traits but stacking Lord of War + Gathering storm as much as possible. Which make me wonder with the long cd of bladestorm and tank always pull conservatively (1 pack only), after bursting the 1st pack, how do arms warrior deal with second pack of mobs while bladestorm is on cd. And also when fighting the boss, without TOM traits, won’t it hurt your st damage?

my armory profile is currently what i’m using when doing m+, but i do had 430 trench tyrant shoulderplates for lord of war and gathering storm traits stacking. And i run with iris major, purification protocol and lucid dream minor. I got 440 rezan’s gleaming eye and 440 socketed razdunk big red button, not sure can replaced both my raid trinket.

It’s more of a problem of things dying before you even get to Bladestorm. Unless you’re on a high Fortified key ToM becomes kind of redundant on most trash pulls due to everything dying before you have make the most of it, which is what I meant.

Of course you can just drop ToM entirely and go Lord of War and Gathering Storm, but that just makes me feel dirty on bosses.

In high keys they can be pulling huuuuuge. Like several packs at once.

Yes not taking tom reduces st. For gs and low, the amount gained on aoe is huge while the loss on st is not as big.

Things die quickly. Tom wont get full value on trash. Reason why cleave isnt good unless it like a 24 fortified key.

2 Likes

Where the Hellscream is my downvote button?

I mean, that is the BiS M+ build so you are dirtying yourself by running ToM.

1 Like