Arms Warr LF Guild

Hey Venera,
lets chat

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps High Priority
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Feral

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Venera! i would love to chat with you a bit about my guild!

The Daybreak - Tichondruis [Horde]

Who we are: A newly formed Horde guild by three friends with mythic raiding experience seeking to build a home.

Our Goals: The guild was recently formed with the intent of building a strong family atmosphere. We want this to be a home for everyone. Casual players, raiders, pvper’s are all welcome. It’s going to be a chill place to take down bosses, have event nights, etc.

As a guild we’ve already progressed 7/8N, leadership is 8/8 N&H and 3/8M.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST.

Recruitment needs: Open to all classes/roles/specs for general membership. High priority for raid roster is healers & DPS.

If you’re interested, please leave a reply below or contact us via Discord or Battlenet.
Discord: Grum#9775 or Mabes#0369
Bnet: Grum#11774 or Gaia#1332

Good day!
You’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for! Check us out and let me know what you think!
Zozz#0329
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837

Meow Meow Kitties on Area 52 is needing dps to kill a few more mythic bosses in current tier. We are 8/8H and 2/8M.

Raid times are Wednesdays and Thursdays 730-10pm eastern.

Contact me on discord at Nat#2906

If faction change is an option let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Greetings Venera - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! Devonellah#0195

We’re currently 6/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and in need of a Healer, Melee, and Ranged DPS to fill out our team!

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our members to take their talent to the next level.

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

How you doin Venera?
Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will then turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

Hello there Venera!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-68h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929

Hi!

We are a group of skilled friends who are focused on pushing Mythic content with the expectation of getting CE. Currently our core group isn’t full, and we are actively looking for a couple more like-minded healers and DPS. Raid schedule is Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST. You would be a great addition to our team and would love to talk more. My discord is Deathlorrd#9243

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

Hey! I think we would be a great fit for what you’re looking for, as we stay on the small side and tend to be more casual, and have known each other a long time…here’s our post and good luck!

[Elune] Fidelitas is recruiting more for mythic+ and raiding. We are a casual, adult family and friends group that has played many games together (including this one) for quite a long time, and we’re looking for a few more like minded to join for group content. Please reply to post, in game Greylight, bnet me at Grey#13440, or dm -Grey- #7430 in discord. Good hunting!

Hi Venera! If you are still looking for a place to call home, feel free to check out (Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co), a community-focused, Horde-side guild on the Area 52 server. We casually raid on Thur and Fri 9 pm - 11 pm EST, maintaining a positive, fun environment while also trying to progress. We are currently 5/8 H in vault. Please feel free to check out my guild recruitment post for more info. I hope you find your perfect guild home soon!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dunder-mifflin-gaming-co-harea52-casual-and-h-raiding/1547968

Hey! DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid every SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], rain or shine. We are looking for more DPS, 1 tank, and someone who can both heal/dps.

As the name indicates, we are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We have been playing together for many years, and we take a casual approach to raiding, but in the end down the bosses. We typically stay up rather late on Saturday hanging out in disc after raid, and dabble in Wrath during non-raid times.

We are currently rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group. We know life can get in the way sometimes, but we are looking for someone who can commit to raiding each weekend with us. We are willing to help gear up newer players, and work on possibility of transfers.

Reach out anytime!

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hi, join us. guild tldr:
guild size is small,
weekday team been raiding for a month, aotc and 2/8M
weekday team doing heroic atm, Fri/Sat 8-10:30 eastern
Super laid back mentality
contact me in discord : TAL#3021

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank,
dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Disc/Holy priest, heal/dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, warrior, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we have all heroic bosses on farm. We are pushing into mythic as far as we can until the next raid tier. With the second raid tier in Dragon Flight we are focusing on getting Cutting Edge!

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

[H][Area 52] 8/8 N 5/8H recruiting for Heroic and M+
We are primarily looking for Raiders to help us build a solid raid team, M+! Raids are held on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. est (5-7pm PST, CT 7-9pm), and Discord is only {required} for communication during raids. Also, if you are interested and believe you are a good fit, We have openings for the following spots:
DPS, & Heals want (druid, & evoker preferred).

We value DPS who can switch between specs if necessary, depending on the comp.

Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were LF people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. This is a semi-casual prog guild; throughout the week, we run mythic plus and check raid logs.

Just have a good attitude and be chill; we’re a funny bunch who joke around a lot. Discord is active and social.

Contact information: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc

Hey there! I’m not sure if you’re still looking, but thought I’d offer! :slight_smile: We’re a semi-casual guild - One More Pull on Zul’Jin and currently looking for dps! We focus mainly on getting aotc, and have achieved it each tier since our forming in S1 Shadowlands. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 EST. We’re looking to dabble in mythic as well as soon as we beat the roster boss, and outside of that always down to push keys. If you’re still looking for a guild, feel free to message me on disc! Mollotov#2682

Hi friend! You may be a good fit for our guild <3 if you’re interested add me on discord, we can talk more. Mirah#0018

Good luck!

Venera, United We Loot - Stormrage - We have two raid groups one focuses on AOTC at a casual pace and one focused on pushing mythic raiding.

Our mythic focused team raids on Thursday and Friday 9:00p -12:00p EST
Our AOTC focused team raids on Sundays 9:00p-11:00p EST.

Please reach out if you are still looking. You can contact me at:

Discord: Deathfire#8715
Battle.net: Deathfire#1102

Thank you

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-14-year-old-aotcce-focused-guild-recruiting/1507901

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:30pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739