Arms is NOT the Problem. Please NO Kneejerk Tuning

On my main warrior I have been loving Arms in its current iteration and have dominated in PvP in group battles both in BGs or War Mode, duels, and even winning 1v3s in outdoor PvP with only base honor gear.

I’ve noticed some other Arms players doing great even with different builds/styles… and multitudes doing horribly. Blame is being cast on the spec itself when really it’s players not being accustomed to the new talent system and making bad builds. This is understandable, but has to be understood as the actual problem and that people need more time to figure out what builds work for them.

Please do NOT go kneejerk reaction mode as you’ve been known for.

You’re wrong.

2 Likes

10/10 refutation.

/s

but you LITERALLY are wrong though

Come back when Blizzard hits Arms with a nerfbat after we get overtuned once people get accustomed to the new talent system, make good builds + priortize stats properly and say that.

If every warrior except the clown ones(you) is saying arms is bad. Then I’m gonna guess arms is bad.

2 Likes

i dont think arms is gonna be bad come tuesday

I hope mortal strike and execute represent their names now with damage.

mortal strike can alrdy hit dummy hard, ive been hitting low armor classes for 100k+ consistently in cds

What’s happening Tuesday?

Depending on what part of the world you live in, reset with incoming tuning for PvP.

1 Like

Okies. Tyvm!

1 Like

I think arms does well in honor gear but once everyone gets tier and conquest I think that’s where we fall off. Arms still might need a defensive buff

Op could we please see your main? Im curious as to what talents youre running.

I’m curious, too.

I am also not having any issues. Welcome to look at my build.

I have won the VAST majority of recent BG’s while being ranked in the top 3 for damage. I’m not saying we don’t need some tuning because MS still does hit like a noodle, but we are getting a 30% buff there.

I literally smoke people with 90-100k mortal strikes in cds tho

thats every 1.5m right? That’s hardly a good thing when shamans are blasting 150K non-crits.

even with just colossus smash you can get sizeable ms crits

Yeah with max gear arms feels like it hits pretty hard. Especially in cds.