Arms 4pc needs to be buffed!

Prior to getting 4 pieces, arms warrior was at a competitive place with many other melee specs in this game with its versatility, bursty aoe damage profile, and great execute damage, but after acquiring 4pc about 3 weeks ago I found arms’ tier set to be extremely lacking.

The strength buff at max will give you 8 percent strength, which is about an 8 percent damage increase(should be a little more due to BS), but with downtime or often just bad luck, maintaining the buff is not as easy as people think, but again, at best you have 8 percent damage increase where you see 20 percent damage increase on some other specs in this game.

About the increased Tacticion part. With my stats and rage generation, I calculated 2.1 more OP on average every minute. This coincides with the simc I performed which showed 12 more OP in a 360s fight. This is just simply bad. Although I am only ilv 274, with 1050 in crit and 28% in haste, I don’t think rage generation is the bottleneck of my set-up.

Not to mention that without enh sham, we are doing almost 8 percent less damage- a hit larger than losing our best leggo for ST, and with our current ST build, we don’t even get to press execute that much since we would better off be pressing MS on cooldown, and even that execute just feels weak. Maybe it’s just me but I thought arms should really be better at execute than what we currently are capable of.

2 Likes

fml. why did u do this to us blizzard. i thought you loved us first 2 seasons. i thought u were making it up to us for the torment you put us through bfa (pillow fighting combat).

smfh

Blizz should revert both arms and furys set bonuses to what they were on the ptr.
That would put them on par with most other classes sets. Arms 4 set piece used to increase str up to 20% and the 2 piece set was 3 more sec of colossus smash and 10% increase damage. Didn’t make live.

3 Likes

Yeah, classic overreaction.