Armory not updating?

Or not at all. The Armory is apparently a very low priority.

It’s also the holiday season now, so this issue and the issue of many characters missing the “View Profile” button might not get addressed until some time in 2019.

Same here… over 2 weeks and still
5/8
5/8
3/8
0/8

but I’m actually 8/8, 5/8, 7/8 and 2/8
Anything that can be done other than just WAIT?

I’m afraid not, we are at blizzards mercy.

lol holiday season, in before this gets fixed next exp.

Having the same issue. It’s been three weeks for me.

Not just not updating but achievements and points are still being mostly attributed to a character I haven’t played in almost two years, who did not earn them, and isn’t the oldest character on the account. Armory has been well and truly broken for some time now.

I tried refreshing my characters page today and it worked. Hoping it stays good. :slight_smile:

Edit: The forums still see my hunter as underleveled though, and faceless. Very mysterious.

Further Edit:The “View Profile” bit does lead to a functional and current armory page, despite not displaying directly on the forum page. Seems like they are making progress getting on top of things though. :slight_smile:

How did you do this refresh?

I just reloaded the Characters page a couple of times using my browser. Often the first refresh won’t update any changes, but the second one does, provided it doesn’t get confused and bring up the main page instead.

For weeks this hadn’t been working for me, but today it did.

Ah, doesn’t work for me it seems.

Edit: I did a race change last night. Then I cleared my browser cache. Now I seem to be cured, so I have no idea if it was the race change or that it was just my browser’s fault this whole time.

Not only is my character not updating at all, but my new Demon Hunter character whom I’ve been active with is not showing up at all now. Initially I did have the silhouette profile, but now that’s completely gone. Kind of annoying not being able to post on his end for relevant topics.

Greetings adventurers!

We believe we have resolved an issue related to character profiles and character renders on the Community Website/Armory being outdated.

If you are still experiencing out of date data on your profile or render(s), please log in and log out of the affected character to prompt an update on the community website and to generate a new render of your character.

Upon visiting your character profile on the community website, you may need to reload the page several times before your character profile appears updated.

6 Likes

My armory issue was resolved this morning. Thanks for the update @Maguthul!

Raid progress and grayed out achievements still not updating but my toon pic did.

Thanks for fixing that, However one other issue is the button for View Profile (Armory) still won’t show up for myself and most other people I click

Actually nothing updated for me except for my toon picture. Bummer

Same, one picture updated, the rest are stuck. When I view my profile, it’s not updated.

for me it did update the transmog at least, I havent been raiding for some weeks due to personal reasons…

what about the achievements points not showing properly? I’m on 23k and it shows 17k only here… and I only have 2 horde toons (that are higher than level 100) which they are allied races.

It’s been a week I got the same problem… Apparently, we just have to wait until they update the armory. I just don’t know when they will do such thing :confused:

Same, like 6 weeks and now not even my gear or mog is updating :confused: