Armory not updating?

Raid Progression and Battle Pets not updating for me. It seems like it takes 2 damn weeks for each update, what gives?

2 Likes

Day 12 of Having same problem, very frustrating

They’ll fix it someday. :rofl:

Yes I love being accused of using fake achievement maker when I link AoTC because my armory on my main hasn’t updated.

Thanks, Blizzard.

Same thing here. Put in a ticket, and currently even the Game Master is having the same issue. Maybe after the maintenance it’ll get fixed.

1 Like

All my characters gear will update, but rep, transmogs, and everything else refuses to do so.

Same problem here, no update on Raid Progression in 11 days. I was hoping that after weekly reset it would fix, but no. After logging in and out this morning, it still hasn’t updated. Also the character paper doll didn’t upgrade after changing my weapon. The correct item shows in the slot but I am still carrying the old staff.

same issue, the whole raid progression tab is really far behind.

Same issue too, been weeks like this now and still my pets are not updating. This should have been fixed by now!

Same issue here as well. Gear and azerite neck lvl updates but no raid progress.

1 Like

Hasn’t updated for any of my characters for a while. I’d love to know what causes this issue to occur so often.

Edit: I also note that the forum thinks my level 55 hunter is level 16. Strange…

I’ve even contacted @BlizzardCS and not even a reply back from them : (

CS wouldn’t be able to help you with the Armory. They deal with in game issues. The Armory is the purview of the website team.

Okay - nice, but not so nice, to know I’m not alone. I couldn’t figure out why raid progression was not showing up on the armory and thought of opening a bug like their site suggested.

I’ve been level 120 for awhile now and I’m a smidge salty because I had a cool transmog idea but people can’t see it

Having the same issue, I’m 7/8H but the armory won’t update.

Guess I’ll drop my ‘I’m having the same problem’ here… sigh

Having the same issue for 6 weeks now. Hopefully this will draw some attention soon.

I guess that I’ll throw in my 2 cents as well. Maybe if one of these posts get enough activity they will read it. It’s been two weeks now since any raid progress has happened on my armory page.

Having the same issue, Race changed to a Dwarf about a week or so ago and my armory profile still hasn’t updated properly. I also noticed that my LFR progression (Yes LFR progression, don’t judge me) is still sitting at 6/8.