Arm/Fury War Looking For Guild

Just came back from a break/being able to play again with the new work schedule. Swapping off my old main and looking for a new home(I have some logs before I had to take a break). I enjoy running keys and being active outside of raid hours and I also have a lot of raiding experience from this expac and previous ones. If you are looking for a chill and reliable person to add to your roster feel free to reach out!

Nato#11291 Bnet
Nato#0890 on Discord

Hello!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 3/10 M: Sanctum
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST

Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fevion#1791

afraidofelementals dot com

Hello Natow!

Meme Machine Is a guild on Thrall with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression.

Raid days & times: Weds/Thurs 9PM-11:30PM EST.

Currently 9/10H as a guild with many people having previous mythic experience. Once we get a couple more people to round out the roster we will move to Mythic raid progression. We are still a pretty new guild as our charter was signed Oct 14th. Our biggest goal is just to push as far as we can each tier while always helping each other succeed as a guild. RL 5/10M EXP!! Casual players, PvP, Mythic+ everyone is welcome!

Raid is really in need of:
-Boomie
-DK (DPS)
-Other dps are also encouraged to reach out if you think you will be a good fit.

Although anyone is welcome to join that wants to run dungeons or just be social, we do have expectations for raiders:
-to be consistent in showing up (if you can’t show up then let us know)
-come prepared for raid (gems, enchants, watched vids, battle pots)
-want to improve on themselves (sim yourself, look up class, ask questions if needed).

Guild culture is welcoming and helpful. We run lots of M+ outside of raid too. Toxicity/drama/elitism will not be tolerated =)

If interested reach out through discord to either:
Rezzyn#0133
or
Rage#5951

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a mage, Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Elysium Is looking to recruit 3 damage dealers for our Mythic team. We raid 7-10pm Friday/Saturday. We are preferring a Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, or Warrior. PST

Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart: :slight_smile:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people in the past! The numbers are finally start to fill out because of the bites im getting on the forums! (Thank you everyone!) We are still in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking Healers and DPS! HEALERS PREF <3

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! More of a back up roll right now!
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face: If we can get a consistent 20+ people I could see us pushing farther into mythic as a team and grow for other tiers in SL and beyond!! Horde are always welcome too

Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

Guild & Server: [US][Area 52] [Weekend Team]

Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Current Progression: 6/10H

Recruitment Contacts:

Discord - OneTrickRick#9554, Mike#4409

Battlenet - onetrickrick#1259, Turin#11863

Requirements: Reliable player that shows up to raid on time, Is looking to push for AOTC and have fun with other like minded players.

Needs: Tank, 1-2 Healer, 2-3 MDPS, 2-3 RDPS

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Hi there! I’m with E L I T E, new transferred Alliance guild on Stormrage. We’re actively seeking for new members to join. We raid Tues + Wed 6-9pm PST (looking to eventually push into Mythic), do M+, as well as PvP. Feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord (moshgoddess#1375 / moshgoddess#8843). :slight_smile:

Hey, saw your post. My guild is Horde on Area 52. Our raid team just started this tier from a mesh of a few different guilds that died. We want to build a strong team for this and future tiers. We could use more DPS to fill out our roster. I saw you are swapping, are you wanting to play the warrior or something else? We raid Wed / Thur 8p-10:30p eastern time. If interested, lmk!

Discord: Steakiderio#7358

Still looking for solid group, would like to run keys with some people as well. Hit me up in game!

If you are are open to transfering I would love to chat. See our guild ad below:

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed-US THRALL is a semi casual adult raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players and friends that have been playing together for a long time. Unfortunately the current events with blizzard have forced us to rebuild our ranks as many players are “taking a break”.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (1) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks but I (as in Brew) wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active whether it is for raiding, pvp, mythic plus etc. Players who want a stable guild “home” and to make new friends.

For raiders
Really simple. We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed. Keep you main character up to date and most importantly want to be part of a team.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300

Hey there! If you are at all interested in Alliance, I’d love to chat with you and see if we’d be a fit. We’re looking for more members to fill out our roster for 9.2, and we’d like to start getting that group together now.

Here’s some info on the guild, please reach out if you’re interested:

Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type of Guild : Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 9/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies.

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786