Argent Tournament Daily Issues

Hi,

So I have an odd issue. I’m grinding out dailies for the AT in Icecrown and I’m at a roadblock I think.

Little bit of info to keep in mind - I’m exalted in all Alliance Racial Factions.

I’ve saved up some Champions Seals to buy the faction mounts - 500g and 5 seals (I believe). When I go to speak to the faction vendor in the tent, it says I need to be a champion of that faction to see what they are selling. When I look at my rep for the factions, I’m exalted. I am able to buy the SW Faction and Silver Cov. Faction mounts though. Any idea why this wouldn’t be allowing me to have access to the items ?

Also if this is the wrong location for this topic please let me know

as you’re going through the dailies for AT you have to be championing a specific rep. Even if you’re already exalted, you have to gain enough tokens through the dailies to complete the “become a champion” quest - I wanna say a week or two? Per city.
The fact you can see the SW faction stuff implies that you’ve championed stormwind, but it sounds like you haven’t switched to championing other cities yet.

Sorry for the late reply - this was helpful thank you!