Serpent SC: 5/6
Tempest Keep: 3/4
Gruul’s Lair: 2/2
Mag’s Lair: 1/1
25-Man Raid Schedule :
Friday & Saturday: 8:00 PM - Midnight EST
- We have a very active community during the evenings, heroics and Karazhan groups happen everyday. Lots of people hanging out on Discord.
Recruitment Needs :
- Holy Priest
- Restoration Shaman
- Restoration Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- If your class is a not listed on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position.
About Us! :
< Ressurected > is a two day progression guild on Benediction - a competitive, high population server located on the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (6 hours per week, 3 hours per night), and our goal is to be a leading force for end game, becoming a top guild on Benediction. We’re in search of like-minded players, who are willing to push themselves to achieve this goal on a two day a week schedule.
We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game.
Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders’ time. Having fun and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 6 hours of raiding per week, it’s paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild’s play.
We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are encouraged to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers.
- If information is available, study current and future progression fights.
- Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect.
- Respect the time people dedicate to raids.
- Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes.
- Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed.
- The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement.
- Have the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution.
- Understand that we hold competitive positions, and continued performance issues will result in a re-trial or removal of a players raid spot.
How to Apply! :
GM : Kylore (Bnet: GoblinSmithy#1769 | Discord: GoblinSmithy#3846 )