Arena Season Ending Early Was a Bug. Ignore this thread

there are all sorts of tin-foil hat theories in regards to everything people don’t like… it doesn’t mean they need to be perpetuated without substance.

with absolutely zero substance.

yeah the point of an off season is to disallow unfair loot from being obtained

if you could cap 2100 arenas week1/2 which is very easy in 2’s you could get nearly mythic raid quality loot 2 full weeks before mythic raids open

seasons have always lined up with raid releases in bfa meaning pvp seasons have been inactive until mythic doors open 2 weeks after normal/heroic doors open

https://www.wowhead.com/news=292123/end-of-season-2-details-bfa-season-3-two-weeks-after-8-2

source there was an off season last season 2

So you’re right, that’s my mistake. I’ll edit my OP to reflect that.

In any event it’s not worth worrying about until tomorrow. It’s 6:30 P.M. on the west coast on New Year’s Eve. Guarantee there aren’t any devs in the office that can fix this tonight, if indeed something has gone terribly wrong.

Happy New Year’s, by the way!

True. It’s just infuriating. People were in the middle of their Glad pushes when this went through. And without any form of discussion to the PVP player base in over a year involving any balance changes or anything of the sort - people are angry.

But yeh, Happy New Year’s. Hopefully 2020 is better. In every aspect, not just this one.

I wasn’t saying you shouldn’t be annoyed. I was just saying the start of a season is always better.

Implying it’s my fault for waiting this long. Yes, I picked up on your subtext.

Sadly, I didn’t even realize they still had arena seasons . . . :frowning:

im looking at the twitter page as of 4 mins ago someone asked if it ended and they anret sure ( I cant post links either so you’ll have to go look)

its under the ( tweets & replies section of the CS page btw )

I saw, I’m keeping an eye on it. I’ll update this thread when we get an answer.

1 Like
1 Like

The problem is that most of the staff at Blizz was trimmed and it has negative impact on community communication and feedback.

I presumed that with the patch 2 weeks out the season would end. But then again this is blizz we are talking about lol.

Another forum warrior.

Yup Happy New Year to all.

I hope this is just a bug because if the season ended that would suck.

ya that Rorrand ( sorry cant quote you due to not being able to post an image)

Here’s a nifty life-hack for those without TL3. You know the graves key, yeah? It looks like ` and is located just below your escape key in the top left. Well, if you put that at both ends of anything you want to link, you turn it into copy-pastable text.

So, the link I shared earlier turns into this; https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1212198578891972608

Anyone can just copy-paste that and it’d take them right to the same tweet. You can also quote me without any issue. You can also put that at both ends of a link someone you’re trying to quote is using in order to enable you to quote them.

1 Like

Update: This is confirmed to be a bug.

Yep, I already updated the OP.

No, you have it all wrong. I wasn’t trying to imply anything negative. I was just saying that I enjoy the beginning of a season more than most of it, but only slightly more than the very end.