Arena Season Ended 1AM server?

Thanks for randomly stopping Season 1. A heads up would’ve been nice.

Could’ve at least added the Rep PvP gear now as well.

3 Likes

literally a blue post with it man

2 Likes
2 Likes

Still a weird time to do it. It’s 3PM on a tuesday in Australia and our arena season also ended.

i mean, u had since aug 27 to protest

They’ve been pretty rubbish with conveying the patch information, tbh. People being confused about it ending 10 hours before servers go down is not that surprising.

Not that I care at all, honestly, just hard to imagine defending their comms lmao.

3 Likes

i mean that blue post was a pretty big deal when it happened

1 Like

Imagine being a massive company and posting on a single subforum is your mode of communication to your playerbase, lmao.

You can’t make this stuff up

1 Like

You know what else you can’t make up? The incessant and entitled pissing and moaning that goes on here every day.

4 Likes

no one reads that crap when its an assortment, they should have had one blue post about arena alone.

1 Like

because u dont read?

1 Like

Pretty easy to avoid it if they really wanted to! Just communicate effectively, lol

They put the discount price, omg! speding time!

6 hours of warning, during the morning of a working day in OCE. The exact time was only recently updated.

It’s not the players who need to plan better…

1 Like

Blizzard you’re F’ing useless. I had 5v5 10 games planned on both of my characters tonight just to finish off the season together and get our last points to gear for next season.
I am Australian so it finished at 3pm, and the season was supposed to finish at the usual server shutdown time as you said previously in a blue post, but it was update TODAY changing it.
I am pissed.

3 Likes

You do realize that post was edited and the ending time changed yeah?

Before u go round insulting people

1 Like

Braindead take from a braindead player

1 Like

Oh damn, you didn’t even read the thread you were referencing when you hit me with the YoU dO rEaLiZe.

Man, imagine telling other people they can’t read and had weeks to complain =/

blue post was edited 6 hours before season end, check for yourself friend. So no need for the “i mean, u had since aug 27 to protest” when people literally had only 6 hours to protest the season ending time.

Six hours notice is extremely poor communication on Blizzard’s part. There is no denying that.