Arena difficulty season 4

Hey! Before I start I would like to say that I’m not the best PvP player ever, but I understand the mechanics. I got glad with some friends many times, but I’m the bad one beside of them… yes they basically carry me with communication. My Xp in LFG only is 2.1k and most play 2s. I never even tried more than that because I just try to get 1.8k mog and 2.1k enchant.

So, let’s to the point. I got a druid that is one of my loved characters, I try to get as many elite sets and PvP mogs possible, the same way I do with my shaman, pala and DH. I wasn’t playing since may, and I came back this month. Last season I just got to 1.8k with my Druid to get the elite set, and took me some games because… yeah it’s LFG. But this season it’s really really annoying to get to 1.8 or more , I’m playing with 2.1xp to 2.4xp players and it’s really hard to push even to 1.8, I mean, at 1.6 and 1.7 it seems to be harder than higher ratings. Is this just happening to me?

Maybe I’m getting old for this game and losing my abilities lol.

P.S.: My biggest problem is Aff locks in 2s… it’s really hard to beat them. I know they are broken, but man… it’s impossible and u just see them in arenas.

1 Like

Ladder is deflated compared to the rest of SL less people playing end of expac wrath lots of factors.

5 Likes

It’s pretty accurate. Very dead ladders currently and the only people really left playing are highly experienced vets for the most part. Anywhere 1800+ mmr I’ll see mostly R1 alts (or even legit just R1s on their main) or at least multi glad players.

Wouldn’t worry too much about it. Just get your practice in at whatever rating and have fun stomping all the returning players in S1 of DF =)

1 Like

games so dead playing with eight truly’s deep drunk efx at 5am are prime qs

7 Likes

Closest thing I have to new Rick and morty episdoes

3 Likes

There’s no new 1800 elite set for season 4, so there’s no reason to get your Druid to 1800 anyway (if that was your only reason for doing so.)

2 Likes

I know, but i was just getting there for Rival gear.

2 Likes

:wave::crazy_face::raised_back_of_hand:

4 Likes

LMAO Perfect response.

2 Likes

Yea it’s dead, sitting in q for 2+ minutes last night.

wait till dragonflight to push it’s been tough. 1800 should be fun for ele though just run around lavabursting ppl

1 Like

Ahhh nothing like efx asking me to queue, then asking me who I am when I get into the group. Like, you invited me? lol

2 Likes