[Area52] <Parasomnia> 7/9M Late Night Mythic Guild LFM rDPS (Warlock,Mage)

I’m probably an idiot for posting, but I’m an hpal and I would love the opportunity to be an incredible healer in an amazing raid team again. I am getting back into the game and will put in the time and effort to excel. I used to push to be in top tier groups in many xpacs and loved the thrill of a dedicated group coming together to kill bosses and get cool freaking loot. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit rusty but we all have to start somewhere so even if I’m not a good fit right now I will work to be worthy of a bench spot and eventually maybe a main spot. I’d love the opportunity even just to be a member and build the trust and connections within the guild to try to be a valued member rather than remain a weird random player where you guys have no idea who I am as a person or player. I mean clearly I ramble, but replying to this post was worth a shot :). My discord name is Ariboberry if you’d like to reach out to chat more!!

I appreciate you reaching out. We are, however, looking for raiders with a little more recent experience and progression. We are trying to get CE before the end of the season and need a strong push with the last half of this patch going quickly. Ifyou get some logs and experience feel free to reach back out and we would be happy to talk and take a look then

1 Like

Still looking for strong dedicated players

still looking for H DH, HPAL, SPRIEST.

Still looking for dedicated raiders

looking for DH

Looking for more strong dedicated raiders

Still looking for strong dedicated raiders

Looking for MW monk or Holy Pally to our healing core. Pst for more info

Still looking for strong dedicated raiders

bump. looking for mw monk

Still looking for MW monk and Disc Priest

still looking for strong dedicated raiders

still looking for disc priest and mw monk

Looking for disc priest, mw monk and more.

recruiting for S4 and TWW!!

Looking to bolster ranks with strong dedicated raiders

Bump! still looking for more. S4 and TWW