Area 52 <Nidhögg> Casual AOTC Raiding Guild

Nidhögg - Horde & Alliance - Area 52

We are a casual Normal/Heroic raiding guild that prioritizes fun over progression. Each raid tier, we start by clearing Normal and then we progress through Heroic, almost always achieving AOTC before the end of the raid tier. We sometimes do achievement runs and alt runs for fun also. We don’t raid mythic.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday. 8pm-11pm (Pacific time).
Discord is required.

We are currently seeking DPS and Healers, ideally players who are able to switch between DPS and Healing as needed (not required).

In Nidhögg we have an extremely diverse raid group comprised of people from just about every part of North America. We have a strong core of members who have been with the guild for many years as well as many more who show up when they are able. In our group, real-life comes first, so if you cannot make every raid night or have to respond to sudden issues during raid, we are very understanding. While we excel at maintaining a fun, stress-free raid environment, you should have a reasonably thick skin as we don’t generally hold back when it comes to jokes, etc.

If you are not currently on Area 52, you are welcome to join us during raid from your existing server to try things out.

To join the guild or our raid, contact me at:

GotNoRice#1568 (BattleTag)
GotNoRice#9131 (Discord)

1 Like

I’m interested in learning more about your guild. I’m a healer main focusing on hpal and presvoker atm
Discord: Lethalm#6255

Really like the sound of your guild. Looking to get back into raiding. If you have a dedicated healer spot open, I would definitely feel interested. Feel free to reach out via BNet (Razner#11620).

I’m interested in joining, I’ve been bouncing around guilds since start of expansion. None really have times I’ve been looking for. But your times are good for me.

I’m a 416 fury warrior, 8/8 H VoI exp, 8/9 N Aberrus exp. I intend to stay on my server for the moment. Send a friend request or message me in game or on here, or I can try get a hold of one of you guys. My b tag is Wolfheart#12914

We’re still looking for more!