[Area 52] New Blood DK looking for raiding and mythic+ guild

New to tanking, i really want to find a guild that likes to raid and do mythic +. Currently only I level 466, but really planning on grinding to get way higher. Looking to hopefully do weekly raids and dungeons. I am new to tanking, so would like any tips and help if possible.

Hello Dalash!

Area 52
Horde

About Our Guild:
Tattered Remains was Founded in 2011
For a while we were 3rd on Duskwood.
We server hopped when Duskwood started dying down.
After Legion the guild became less active and became more casual. A small group of us have stuck it out and have been close knit for years.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal and Heroic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

We also like to do other activities. But our focus is end game.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:

Splicer6#1113

Thank you! :grin:

we would love to chat with ya

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – matron_sinafay
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones

Hi there, Dalash!

My name is Luxa and I am also a Blood tank! My friends and I are returning to the game after Shadowlands, and we are building a guild that reflects what we value most in World of Warcraft: teamwork, perseverance, and community. Feel free to read through our wall of text below, and let me know if you think we’d be a good fit!

Best,
Luxa

Luxgarde is a new, raid-focused guild which aims to foster a genuine camaraderie within our membership. Our leadership is experienced and effective, with years of community building under their belts in Destiny 2, Project Zomboid, and, in earlier expansions, World of Warcraft.

Luxgarde is located on the Exodar / Alleria / Medivh / Khadgar realm cluster. While players on these realms are especially encouraged to apply, we are currently welcoming any and all to our raid team. With cross-faction guilds already here and cross-realm guilds coming in The War Within, raiders who join now can choose to transfer, or to remain on their home realm.

Schedule

• Fridays @ 10 PM Eastern Time: Progression Raiding
  • Saturdays @ 9 PM Eastern Time: Progression or Timewalking Raiding

Goals

• AOTC
  • 3/X Mythic

Requirements

• Level 70
  • English fluency
  • Positivity, kindness, and patience
  • A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
  • Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingess to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
  • Fun-focused attitude

NOT Requirements

• Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is preferred but not required)
  • High parses
  • Numbers-focused attitude
  • More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid-focused groups are a dime a dozen nowadays, and frankly, it’s not very difficult to find a group of players to raid with. However, Luxgarde offers some perks that set us apart:

• Our officers will provide you with detailed, personalized rotation analysis. We will find key differences between your technique and the technique of high-performing players from around the world, and support you in making adjustments as needed. This is a constructive process, not a confrontational or adversarial process.
  • We run all timewalking raids. Think Heroic progression can get boring? You’re not wrong! Whenever Firelands, Ulduar, or Black Temple Timewalking is available, we run them as a guild! This provides great variety!
  • Our officers are highly confident in teaching raid mechanics to newcomers. It’s okay if you don’t know which circles to soak; we’ll teach you!
  • Highly organized Discord making it easy to find what you want, when you want.

Please note: Luxgarde rejects any and all behavior that demeans others on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or socioeconomic status. Additionally, we welcome banter but reject bullying, regardless of the seniority or skill of involved parties. Our guild maintains a zero-tolerance policy against the use of slurs, hateful language, or language or behavior which violates the principles outlined here.

Come chat with us at discord.gg/Q8Hpx9hjfQ or message original_luxa on Discord.