Area 52, LFG

My buddy (pally) and myself (hunter/rogue) are looking for a late night guild 12am est-5am est, i have AOTC on several toons across my account (my first “AOTC” was WOD HFC) i cant say im a raid expert, but i learn fast. we would like to find a guild to do M+ and heroic/mythic raiding. so far we can only find social/casual guilds, but we would like to experience m+ and raiding in a structured environment.

Hey, here’s a little bit about our guild/team
([H] Hyjal <Sigh> Late night 10/10N 9/10H LFM)
My btag and discord is on there, hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, but sadly I’d never be able to make at 10pm time, I don’t get off work till 12am. On every other point your guild would be an amazing fit

add me airbourne88#1885 thats bnet

1 Like

Adrialan,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.